Dha peshawar extends commercial plots’ form submission deadline

I recently saw dha peshawar’s announcement on the news that the previously communicated deadline (june 05) for the submission of forms for commercial plots had been extended to june 12.
The project seems to be a lucrative investment opportunity. Dha peshawar had launched the commercial section of the project back in march. It encompassed 4 and 8 marla plots — available on easy three-year instalment plans.
Reportedly, a ballot will be conducted to determine the winners. In addition, a nonrefundable processing fees has been set at pkr 20,000 and pkr 30,000 for 4 and 8 marla plots, respectively.
With this deadline extension, those who mean to apply should be able to do so more comfortably. Dha peshawar is one of the few still-profitable projects in peshawar — at least until bahria town peshawar is launched. It is plausible that bahria town just might give dha a run for its money; as is the case in many other cities.
Does anyone here been to the dha peshawar site? How’s the development progress coming along?

What is your opinion on DHA Peshawar 4 marla commercial launch? Is tag value of 25 million reasonable worth investing? What max it can go in future?

DHA Peshawar, in my opinion, is a good investment option in Peshawar at the moment. The tag value of its commercial section is in line with the market trend. However, it is hard to predict investment returns amid this COVID pandemic situation. I want to be optimistic (given the recent announcement of the government’s brilliant incentives for the construction sector), but I really can’t be sure of the real estate trend amid the lockdown. Does any expert here at the forum care to venture a guess?