DHA Valley Zero Surcharge files

Is it safe to buy DHA valley zero surcharge file, any idea about balloting in DHA Valley. please guide

Nasir sb
You are lucky if you can have a zero surcharge file in the ballotted or possession letter given 5 blocks.
Iss Waqt DHA valley main ghadar macha hwa hay…because valley is one of the best for investment as we talk.
However one has to be well familiar with different types of files in valley:
1: Possession with zero surcharge: Best option
2: Ballotted with zero surcharge: Best option
3: Ballotted or possession letter with surcharge but was paid off by owner; Very good option…
4: Ballotted or with possession letters but surcharge was waived off by DHA: Risk as may not come in the incoming 3rd ballot…
5’ Just files in non ballotted or non possession blocks. . A mistake even files are rising. .if you have to buy then buy & exit ASAP on profit…
In valley after 3rd ballot, a 8 Marla has a sure worth of crore in, for example Bluebell sector, which is just 7 km from Islamabad Highway.
Other side valley entrances from Kakar Sydan double road, investment in " ballotted or possession letter blocks, buying is also equally good.

1 Like

thanks alot Abdul Qayum sb for your valuable advice, JazakAllah

I have a zero surcharge Daisy 8 Marla file. I just got an offer of over 2M for it. Any advice?

Not sure but i also got abnormally high price for my Open File of 8 Marla in Marigold. I dont know why the sudden increase in prices? I thought will never get anything out of it but suddenly seems Valley is on fire as the prices going up on daily basis.

Absolutely correct Abdul Qayyum sab. But i shall add 2 things that one should care the surcharge should not be more than 200 rupees. & it should also not be waved off.

1 Like

Very precious info, dear Humayyun Bhai, as always .

1 Like

Thanx Abdul Qayyum Sab

Qayyum sab, valley rates are very high these days. Some people are speculating that it is another fake jump like before and soon investors will exit and prices will drop significantly.

I have a reballoted plot (possession not given yet), should i hold or should i sell it?

Naqvi sb
In my opinion if that so called bridge is actually being constructed which could connect DHA phase 5/6 to DHA valley 1st block, Bluebell, then DHA expressway litigation, upstream of the bridge, is highly likely nearing to a clearance.
Hard to understand that if litigation exists why DHA is making bridge which would go in drain…
In that scenario, we can trust dealer’s news that DHA has factually acquired 800 or 1000 Kanal land from villagers…
Now we have to see that bridge, as it is only decisive key to decide whether or not one should invest in valley or exit from Valley.
This bridge not only makes connectivity to Islamabad Highway but also the Kallar Sydan side blocks which are now equally hot…
I am planning to visit myself to see the bridge but could not manage time so far.
We are a group of investors on WhatsApp & one friend confirming that the bridge was started years before, stopped, damaged & now restarted…that friend belongs to Kalar Sydan side area…
But I am keeping my fingers crossed till I see construction with my own eyes…
I am also very much confused…
One of my commercials in Oleander, I bought @ 35 Lacs, surcharged waived off, yesterday I was offered 80 Lacs.
The bridge & 3rd ballot now selling instruments in valley, 3rd ballot is in the air but bridge factor is solid.
Also yesterday, another talk of town …
The 1st ever commercial plots ballot in valley in the making…
Sir, valley main ghadur macha hua hay…
Investors would be wealthy persons or come on road if big boys exit, Only Allah Pak Knows.
My son is an " Abdalian"…graduated from Hassan Abdal Cadets College & has several class mates sons of high brass, told me to dig in for what is news in GHQ , Valley directorate in terms of litigation.
I know one full General has been deputed to solve all issues in valley…to me an impossible task as our experience but you never know…

2 Likes

Thank you AQ sahab. Waiting for your further feedback on whether to exit or hold.
I am the first owner of plot and it was successful in first reballot too but possession not given yet as it is in daffodils. I have paid 4 out of 8 SDC installments.

Best advice to pay all dues otherwise even if DHA plays honest, you will be a net loser…
Daffodils is also hot in daily trading.

OK thanks, i will pay the rest of installments too. I asked DHA and they said you can pay once you get possession but its not a big amount so i might pay it any way.

Please do share your expert opinion when you get some concrete information regarding to hold or not.

Sir
Tomorrow was my program to visit valley bridge but now raining and there will be mud all around.
If I am satisfied, I will buy more in valley at the top of what I had already bought , In Shaa Allah.

2 Likes

Thanks, be safe and avoid driving in muddy conditions unless you have an off road vehicle.

Once i decided to visit I15 while it was raining on my car and after that i did toba and thanked Allah that i reach back safely.

Thanks Naqvi sb
But this thing I am committed to clear In Shaa Allah.

1 Like

AQ sahab any update on valley? is it time to exit or hold for balloted plots?

Naqvi sb
My 2 cents, plot can be held as still valley is rising & valley is now setup to deliver as well.
Now in twin cities 3 places are very hot for investment: Valley files only in selected blocks, phase-8 Extension & Orchard developed plots.
Bluebell connecting bridge is now confirmed in the making which will give a fresh boost to valley prices.
Valley will sure cross phase-8 Extension & Orchard but will take time whereas phase-8 seems early in profit, reason being in entire phase-8 a 5 Marla is around 50 Lacs & in Orchard a 5 Marla stood at 32-34 Lacs which has a sure tendency to become equal to the rest of phase-8…at least 50 Lacs, In Shaa Allah.

2 Likes

Thanks Abdul Qayum sb, i heard news 2 days ago from a guy mentioning that valley prices are going down as ballotting was expected but done only for some homes and not for plots and now investor are withdrawing from valley and the prices which went to peak in last some months are coming down specially for Bogenvilla as i have ballotted plots in bogenvella.
So whats your suggestion to hold the ballotted plot or sale it and invest it somewhere else and how much time bogenvella can take to be mature

Nasir sb
Correction in all properties is bound to happen & in valley also but mainly in the files where there is no land with DHA.
Valley existing prices are just filling the gap of 12 years or so and it could be said as organic from many aspects.
The way, I can see developmy, for example in Rose block, it could be said with certainty that GHQ has woke up now & valley will now deliver.
As I said before, 1.5 to 2 years, valley’s possessed blocks will recover with dhadhoocha dam completion.
Investment like in I-series is at peak price where poles are hanging around everywhere & terrain is also not encouraging even with golra more underpass…
People are making golra more as highest factor but no one would ever talk the pathetic drive 3 km from golra more underpass to I-series expressway through the khota garees & worst traffic…
My 2 cents, hold valley ballotted & possessed plots & wait till next residential & commercial ballot.

1 Like