DHA Valley

DHA Valley in upcoming years -

Since the Forum of "DHA Valley Declining?" has been blocked by its opener,

http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/buying_property/dha_valley_declining_-5081-11.html

This will be the continuation of our chats.

The Last message posted by Mr. Saqib on the previous forum "DHA Valley Declining?"

Quote"

To buy in DHA Valley ? This is the time. In April it will go up again and this time its not coming down. The Machinery of Bharia Town had moved there. Development will start shortly.

So forlong term and for short term, this is the time to buy files in DHA Valley.

UnQuote"

Rumour has it that development work will start on fast pace now. But he had these rumours before and they did not come to fruit. So let's see what happens now.

I think DHA Homes will give possession along with Bluebell within 2 years. The rest I do not know

Btw, does anybody know the updated transfer fees for 8 marla?

Guys,

if u r interested 2 ditch any individual n enemity to ruin his housing scheme / society, get me a plot thre...ur job will b done 200% rathr more than dat b/c it always happens same way 2 all schemes where i invest or intend 2 invest...hehehe.

any1 interested can contact me...

ONLY SERIOUS INDIVIDUALS...NO TIME WASTERS 2 CONTACT.

YE OFFER MEHDOOD MUDDAT K LIYE HY...PHR NA KEHNA KHABAR NA HUI...

Saleh… Sorry to hear about your fate but please yar B-17 ka rukh bhi mat krna… :slight_smile: we are all very innocent people in B-17… :)))

May be he just thought of b17 and bait Ul mal issue emerged? :))

Cheers

@Saleh Bahria is waiting for you , It will be your luck Vs there Wheels :slight_smile:

What does this have to do with dha valley?

Matrix bro,

i already landed up n BE2,

AliAhmed bro,

i also hav 8 marla n valley, im holding their reigns since their ballotting uptill now...tak me out f de two n they will prosper leaps n bounds...but me ne bh 2no k sath bus zid si laga li hy...now hav u undrstood wat it has 2 do wid valley?

1 thng more, jab is forum pe sb topcity topcity khail rhy thay, i tasked 1 f my frends 2 search 4 a gud deal 4 me n topcity n within i thnk 2,3xdays...the access issue came up...

Cheers

Saleh its just bad buying timings as far as you r concerned… Try to go for possession areas and it will be surely a steady rise…

Saleh Bro...we the buyer of DHA Valley are so stubborned and will wait untill death for the pocession or even our next generation will continue...

Bahria and DHA are seemes to be the governments. They are not accountable infront of anyone and hence we are at their mercy.

Sohail Saab pls be calm. We will get possession within three years in sha Allah

Ali Bro...Allah zuban mubarak kry

Its your opinion or you have some authentic info????

Well I base it on the following..

There has been extensive work in DHA Homes and Bluebell. For sure they will give possession in these blocks within two years in sha Allah.

When possession is given in these, then all other blocks will see a jump.

I also see a jump in whole DHA valley because of following reasons:

DHA 1 + 2 development and possession is almost complete.

Bahria Phase 1-8 development and possession is complete.

Next logical step is to work on DHA Valley.

Only issue I can see is that of the Daducha Dam.

Wat all blocks f valley r in grey shade b/c f dis damn dam?

i mean kon kon se blocks khatry me hein.

Even if the Bahria’s machinery is in Valley, development is not a big issue, the issue is Land Acquisition, plus litigation and Bahria’s and DHA’s internal issues, as soon as they sort them out, valley will flourish. But it is still considered a long term project.

Long terms project means what in terms of housing societies??

This project has already been delayed to its extent as it was launched in 2008 and still it is expected to go for further 5 years atleast.

If your 1 rupee after 11 years is equal to 15 rupees which means you did not earn anything but lost your precious time, money and other oppurtunities.

I dont understand why DHA mgmt is not concerned about their valley project which is ruining their name with every passing day.

Any ideas about dha valley merigold and price of 8 marla and what is the future in 2 to 3 years time …Kindly comment

DEAR HT I would say 4-5 lacs profit maximum

For next 2-3 years we hope for posession in some blocks at least but with DHA it may take longer. You never know. Wish u best