Dollars Vs RealEstate

Don’t copy like your Baji Caliberi font… be little on your own some time.

1. Better to invest outside sir
  2. Better to invest in phase 8, overseas block 5 sir
  3. Better to invest in my projects sir
  4. Better to invest in DHA valley sir

I am a very patriotic person, a property guru with over 80 years experience and hundreds of millions invested. So you gotta respect me !

(note for the dummys: the above is NOT Isloo1’s profile, neither are advices!)

Dont be a Spiritual Follower Like Your Amma Pinki Peerni … have a bit of Common Sense.

The common sense like you are having :slight_smile: :slight_smile: ,

May Allah remain me always away from such blinder common sense like you are having,… which is asking to protect your maha convicted daku who bring the country to this level , people still didn’t come out of pani pijli issues after his 35 glorious years of government.

Allah tum ko mubarak kare yeah common sense … surprising how you can be so loyal to the convicted daku lot without even any payment.

Hope we are not wasting time here with Maryam Aurangzeb under your name :):slight_smile:

Well my question was Simple! And remains so Evidence?

I don’t know why all the backlash, no Evidnece but moving to personal attack! If you can surrender your faith to a Man Finacially Corrupt via Pinki and Gogi and Morally Corrupt from Seeta White and Reham Khan. Good for you.

This Ikram Niazi sb ka Launda was proud in having Corrupt Daku as His Biggest Donor when He was building a Hospital in the Name of His Mother …

No No, you are perfectly fine Being Farah Khan (alias Goggi) good attempt :slight_smile:

Ty Phoon dear, Pakistan’s property is known to give best return if invested in a project/area of good repute. Plus taxes and other expenses are the lowest as compared to other countries. So it is always win win for overseas to invest here.

But keep an eye on two factors.

• Any massive currency devaluation, that can eat up your gains.
  • Any policies restricting repatriation of dollars. It is already almost impossible to buy and remit dollars outside. Forex companies and banks require documentary proofs and then there is buying upper limit of $100K per year.

But if you are planning to keep the property in Pakistan for a while, then this is the best time to move in. It is buyer’s market right now, so you’ll get your choice property at stable prices.

enough time waste with brainless folks here …

I thought this Forum be little improved, but like country fate in hand of Sharif and Zardaris from decades, here also the same situation.

Good Luck… you are doing some great Job for your coming generations,. blinder follower

Good luck! See you soon, or not may be, doesn’t matter, have seen enough trolls and bots and yombies come and go …

@Typhon, Never invest in the country where his current PM and his party companions are not investing, all their own looted money is invested outside the country, why we should invest in this country.
ask this question to your self

It matters … for you its achievement " people came and gone,
in fact you are sitting at same place, they moved on for better

Good luck with Moving on to Better!!

I prefer to sit here and see Trolls and Bots Moving on to Better :slight_smile: Infact have seen many, there is a new one on that list

Top 100 Trolls That Moved onto Better

Instead of advising others, why don’t you liquidate your Pakistani assets and move somewhere else.

You can set personal example and then share your “success story” as well.

Laikin nahin, zara rukain…

This is just to satisfy one’s own childish ego just like the one who has lost his mind ever since he’s ousted.

@Isloo, Please answer to your blames here.
I completely stopped my investment and will never invest till this Bhikaris are around, my recent pull out was from BTK right before bhikaris were about to enter in power again and it was very wise decision, I wish I can take out all.

Overall I am very happy on my investment in Dubai, you were always opposing Dubai investment but in fact I saw gradual gain on value and enjoying very good rental income, and on top of all the cushion it provides me on every devaluation is a sakoon.

You think this Daku lot are stupid that investing all abroad, we normal overseas were the only fools till now that were bringing our hard earned for this Dakus to loot.

Choose Wisely, your investment in which of the 3 parts will give you better gains!

If Mahatama has warned and threatened to split PAK into 3 (InshaAllah never ever), still the Goggi Lot can plan in their mind which of the 3 parts will prove Golden for their ROI.

He is right, if bhikaris in government , everything worst can happen.

Fact Check:

• AK Niazi (Surrender in Dhaka)
  • IK Niazi (Surrenedr in Kashmir)

Anything is possible … Agreed!!

now people start talking about country bankruptcy from the day this bhikaris are back again, how one normal overseas will even think of investing here,
magar sharam nahi ati in ko, dhitai se sham ko full make up kar ke awam ko bewakoof banati hai.

Aur baba itna make up kar liya hai to kuch plan to batao, except reciting IK , now you came in power some how, tell us what is your vision and goals. we knows your ultimate goal is to loot further and run away, but here couple of innocent guys still waiting in your hopes, tell them something at least.

35 years wasted, now how many more years will be wasting in hopes.

• Pakistan Will Not go Bankrupt
  • Pakistan Will Not Split

InshaAllah! Go get a life Goggi Lot. Your frustration is understandable, unfortunately nothing can be done about that … Deal with that.

Kashmir Selling was enough of an eye opener for the nation!

dakus running out of the country saying patriotic words cannot be digested.