Dollars Vs RealEstate

Dear friends,

I have around $150k in a foreign bank and was thinking of remitting to Pakistan to buy realestate (possibly in G-11) that would generate around $500/month.

Please advise if it’s the right time to remit my hard earned money or wait until economy stabilizes.

Thank you

3 Likes

Sir
This choun choun Ka muraba Pakistan ko kidhur phanje ga, no one could tell unless they could bring Pakistan GDP right where previous govt left @ 6% but now brought the country near to bankruptcy…
This currupt mafia does not care where country will go…
All they care to make legislation to save their curruption leagally & exactly what they are busy each day which passes by .
Not right time to invest in Pakistan.

1 Like

Pre-text to False Claims and Misleading Posts

I would not listen anyone with a distorted facts. I will simply ask them a single piece of evidnece by half credible source to show GDP was at 6 on April 9? Even an undergrad economist can take such idiotic statements to cleaner that claims from 6 GDP to bankruptcy in 1.5 month, that didn’t happened even in war torn and burning Ukraine so that is absolute non-sense.

To the Point
Having said that, strategic investments are beyond patriotosim as they could be ones life savings and sometimes an entire family or more survival depends on that.

• Since agreements with IMF had been reached, atleast initial levels and IMF endorsement will have an inflow of Saudi, Amarati, Chinese and expectedly ADB financing.

• Wait till the budget, or atleast till Jun-30 picture will be clear, specifically the PKR valuation and RE growth if it has to in this FY-22/23.

• General Rule for RE investment is wait for Jun-30 each FY, that can be a determinatal time, for PKR valuation, economic tragectory and hence RE investments.

please ignore typos, typed from cellular device

=====

1 Like

Thanks guys for your valuable feedback. I would really like flow of masses flocking to Islamabad being stopped atleast, i think dharnas and jalsas by diff parties is destroying the country’s image more than anything else.

I’m a Portuguese resident and maybe I’d look into buying something over there.

Also, is dollar still heading towards 250 in the short-mid term?

Better to invest outside sir
This imported govt has decided to go back to the slavery under USA & Europe.
Relations with China & other neighbouring countries will be readdressed towards their benifts not to the motherland as always been…
There will be a little help to PKR but if this mafia regime does not fulfill their pre- agreed demands they accepted when Imran govt was ousted, Pakistan will go back again in turmoil & these clowns will join their expat families outside.
They are here only for legislation to secure their curruption bound sums in accounts.

Let’s have a 1 word credibility check …

Evidence?

Sole purpose is to buy for rental and property to appreciate in years to come. Rent in G-11 is good, with your valid points should i still wait if i have to buy a house for the aforementioned reason?

you can consider buying a shop and rent it out.

1 Like

In Pindi bahria Phase-8, in any overseas blocks , preferably in overseas 5, with this much money you can buy a hall at ground floor in a multistorey plaza & rent will be for sure @ 80,000 per month with 10% annual increase.
I bought @ 1 crore & 17 Lacs 8 month before and my rent is 75,000 per month.
With Pindi bypass, phase 8 can now go only upward in future In Shaa Allah.

Gents here is the thing:

• Want good rent and better appreciation, go-to CDA, anyday it’s a best bet.

• Wana enjoy quality life style for personal living go to BTs/DHs, best that is.

Expecting quality life for personal living in CDA and optimal rent and appreciation in BT/DH, not gonna happen.

• If I have to, I will buy in CDA and put on rent, get the rent and live in BTs paying that rent. Best of both, right!

For BT, I will not put my hard earned millions in a property whose documents value on legal forums (banks etc.) is worth 0

Since I still await the evidnece of GDP at 6% on Apr-09, let me also reiterate… :point_down:

Not that, I will say it’s a victory or something but as I said PKR may get strengthen, let see how much or how less.

• Friday: 202.50/USD
  • Monday: 198.66/USD

Imtiaz
Did we had a single word from imported mafia, saying 5.89 % is incorrect?
Did they put up any figure to challenge the claim?.
That is big proof of the claim.
I have talked in detail that if mafia does obey ALL what they agreed , Rs is highjy likely to go down to 170 but at what cost???

Do the government need to hold press conference and clarifications for ever baseless lie? NO they don’t need to, they primarily need to focus on Governance. Facts speak for themselves!!

I mean, how hard that is for a Man to provide evidence of what he claims? And how hard that is to accept gracefully that yes it was incorrect?

I said, it was never 6. I shared the evidence! Right??

PKR going to 170 at what cost no one knows, future is precisely known by the Almighty only. Why it went to touch 200, every one knows even inuding the former Governor Punjab in public, openly and explicitly.

فضول مغز ماری کرنا بے کار ہے
یہ سابقہ گورنر جب عمران کے جوتے چاٹتا تھا اس وقت کدھر تھا۔یہی حال علیم کا ہے ۔
ہم کو جب کچھ نہیں بن پڑتا تو خدا یاد آ جاتا ہے۔۔
اگر گروتھ 0.05 بھی کم ہوتی تو یہ مفتاح ڈرامہ جو ذہنی طور پر بلکل بچہ ہے عدالت میں چیلنج کر دیتا کہ عمران جھوٹ بول رہا ہے ۔
Now all Pakistanis know that why Imran ousted . Because Pakistan was on the way to recovery …
Every Pakistani now knows all.
No need to reply anything…
Time wastage…

Evidence man? Agression and Foul Mouthing doesn’t serve the purpose no matter how hard you try …

Not wasting time on denying a Blatant Lie never means it was a truth!

Case Dismissed!!

evidence as how Sharif presented in court on assets beyond means ??? ( Yeah Hain hazoor woh zarai " …

But this above evidence you can easily find in state bank April report saying 5.7%
IMF April report saying 5.6%

considering factors like COVID, worldwide inflation, oil prices and mafia pulling legs … 5.6-5.7 is an achievement.

What the Big Deal in furnising the evidnece from IMF/WB? to enlighten all. I await!

• The Chummi NAB in 18 years found 0

• UK court found 0 made NAB and ARY to pay in legal damages for false campaigns.

• Judge Bashir confessed he had a compromised video to verdict against Sharif.

Here some random Mutasreen Gogi have their own parallel universe … fair enough!

the level of Bhagora Ex-PM in london is to be compared with Gogi, His standard is even lower, since he is having charges of 400 Arab +++ compare to Gogis 40 crore. But the way he made you guys think… is evident here from following thought formula.
Formula of Patwari : Chori (Minus) with other side chori equal to daman saaf

Seems like that hit the Bulls EYes to Mutasreen e Goggi.

That trillion and trillions of corruption narrative by Abu Teryan being injected into his Imrando Lot and I don’t blame them. They have to be at lowest level of Human IQ and social trash to believe in what he feeds them.

I am happy one out of Goggi Lot finally accepted Kya Ho Gaya Agar Gogi Niazi Kay liye corruption kerti thi. 40 Crore ki corruption hi tu ki … That’s not a bad start folks!!

Good luck my Dear Yombies!!

Zombie + Youthia = Yombie. Congratulations another level achieved!!