E-11 Islamabad after flood

I have a plot in E11 Islamabad, i want to know after flood how much it will affect the property rates in E11 bcz it is going to be considered as flood zone now, i thin its a big loss

Frontpage on dawn today Illegal constructions caused nullahs to overflow in Islamabad’s E-11 - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

1 Like

میرا خیال ہے سیلاب کے بعد ای 11 کی قیمتیں تو ہلیں گی۔ اس میں تو کوئی شک نہیں۔

E-11 is a mess in many ways that this sector has CDA, Multi, FGEH all involved and each used that to make some quick bucks and selling those plots that were on the path of the natural flow of water. It has happened twice in this month!

The attached image (2006-Undeveloped, 2021-Developed) shows how the land for the natural flow of water was utilized for plots. Natural diversion and flow been disturbed. Rest is all self-explanatory … The problem is, I see that happening in the future as well, unfortunately, unless some drastic measures being taken

nicely described imtiaz bhai. but in my view a catastroph is always something destructive. its cloud burst. and where evwr a cloud burst, same is the situation. so we can not apply karachi formula to E-11. in islamabad case its caused by a very rare thing that is a cloud burst catastroph. islamabad has rain water channels. where as karachi house built on rain drainage is highly incompetence.

True but infrastructure should be maintained and built in such a way to avoid such scenarios. I think it is very clear that societies outside of CDA jurisdiction in E11 caused his flash flood due to poor sewerage infrastructure.

Cloudburst happened on D12 as well, it didn’t suffer. The reason for flooding is natural flow of water has been disturbed. Why no other sector got flooding? Afterall all the water from cloudburst flowed to sectors below.

2 Likes

Hamayun brother, I agree to your view as far as catastrophes that recently happened in China and Germany too and they can happen across the world.

However, Cloud Burst Thing from DC ISB and Govt. is Just usual BS to get their necks out of it … Here is how:

1. Met Department Says No Cloud Burst Happened

“Receiving 123mm rain is very normal during the monsoon season,”

Here is DG Met

1. This is how an actual burst looks like, just see, Allah forbid if that had been a burst, it could had been a far serious Human Life Tragedy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObYRYF3d38Y&ab_channel=PeterMaier

========

• LHR had 252 mm Rain in Jun 2018 = Lahore ko Paris Banaa Diyaa.

• KHI had 250 mm Rain in Aug 2020 = Baarish aata hai tu paani aata hai

• ISB had just 123 mm Rain = Cloud Burst!

2 Likes

Totally agreed! Current DC se bas tweets karwa lo aur photoshoot karwa lo.

Good points intiaz bhai. thanx for information.

Agree with Imtiaz sab.cloudburst is just drama to save capability otherwise it very clear poor drainage system.اسلام آباد: سیکٹر ای الیون میں بارش کے بعد سیلابی صورتحال کیوں پیدا ہوئی؟ - BBC News اردو

1 Like

فراڈیوں اور فراڈوں کی بارات۔۔۔

Thank you everyone very well explained, means E11 is already down now, i think including D12