East Open Or West Open

Why most of the buyers preferred west open residential plots in Karachi? Is it simply a marketing gimmick a myth or really beneficial?

Because of air flow

@ G.H.Mughal thanks for the reply. If u can further elaborate about the significance of this factor that would be great…

For a house construction we always recommend North/South open because of direction of Sun. If you go for east or west then Sun will be in front of your house or back then the heat

or your house will be more than the house open towards north/south.

Regards

East or West are not good by construction point of view as you can not draw open area easily because sun light. There are lots of designs that we have made for customers and they face problem in summer season. If you are interested in construction then our services are always available for you.

http://www.ameradnan.com

DSA & Hamza Asif thanks a lot for the valuable responses. It does make sense that east / west open house will attract more heat due to direct sunlight either on the front or rear. But in vice versa case how the indirect sunlight will effect the overall utilization of natural light in a house?? Another factor is the wind in karachi which most of the time blows south west direction so in case of north / south open , is it possible to have natural draught in terms of better natural vantilation?? I can understand that architects can do wonders but what is naturally favorable which makes their job easier?

@Mr. Zhatash

There is a wide range of houses in Pakistan which have been constructed without keeping in mind these things and those are very good for winter and summer both season because of big walls that people made during construction. These walls are big and do not pass air or sunshine in house. But in these days, we do not construct big walls with full of mud to keep your home atmosphere normal in every season. Thanks for your sharing as well.

http://www.ameradnan.com

I think most of the buyers preferred west open residential plots Because of wind and cross ventilation.

What are the benefits of each direction i.e east, west, north and south as far as having a house in dha 2 Islamabad is concerned.