Electirc wires suggestion

Salam,

I am looking for an expert opinion about the fast cables and pakistan cables.

1. Prices
2. Quality
3. Technical suggestion

Construction location : bahria town , islamabad
A bundle of thanks in advance :)

Thanks & regards,
Sami ullah

Recomended Pakistan cables and there are hell of difference in quality and prices of these

two.

Regards

GM cable is also good. Have AC wiring with Pak Cable and rest, do GM Cable to save some money. As far as I know GM cable is better that Fast Cable.

Main cable and best quality circuit breakers are more important than having all wiring from Pak Cable.

Well best cable with respect to quality is Newage cable no doubt its lil expensive but worth it.... Rest like Pakistan cable,GM Cable, Fast cable almost all r the same as per their technical specifications..... So recommenadtion for cabling is non other then Newage as its gage wise full.... U may use other brand cables for other then main cables cz if main cable goes down means all goes down :-)

So its long time investment and if u save money this tym at later stage u ll b spending more....

Thank you guys for suggestions ,Though there was a hell of difference in prices of other cables and Pak cables but I bought Pak cables today after discussing with friends.

Thanks & Regards,

Sami Ullah

I suggest you to buy Pakistan cable, Fast Cable or GM cable.

In the following post, you will find information about different types of wires with their prices.

Electrical wiring for your home

I hope this would be helpful.

Regards,
zain Nadeem