Expert advice needed please

Dear experts,

Please evaluate the following properties and let me know which of them should be sold and which of them are worth holding? Fair advice needed please.

Dha phase 9 prism 5 marla good location plot in r block
Dha valley 5 marla plot in bluebell block islamabad
Central park non possession 10 marla plot in d block
Awt phase 2 10 marla plot in e1 block
Awt phase 2 10 marla plot in c1 block

Please evaluate them and tell which of them are good for holding and which of them needs to be sold out.

Sell both plots of AWT Phase-2 & keep the remaining plots with you.

Thanks for your reply Irfan Sahab.

Can you please give rough idea of the ongoing prices in AWT Phase 2? Will the southern loop on Lahore Ring Road not increase prices of these plots in near future?

And what are other good options to invest if both of these plots are sold out?

Your kind advice is needed please.

No sure about central park, but in other options you can cell AWT2 plots i visited that society many times … Its not worthy to keep plots against above mentioned other options

Dear Akhtar wahab,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please give rough idea of the ongoing prices in AWT Phase 2? Will the southern loop on Lahore Ring Road not increase prices of these plots in near future?

And what are other good options to invest if both of these plots are sold out?

Your kind advice is needed please.

I will agree with Akhtar here , besides that i wil suggest selling teh 5 marla you have in prism as well as although the price in phase 9 has hiked so far but it does not have the potential to go very high as Prism still needs years to complete.

Thanks for reply Captain Shahnawaz. Can you please tell me if I sell 2 plots of AWT Phase 2 and 1 Plot of Phase 9 Prism then what are the options which can be bought for better profit.

Please note that I am not in need of money right now so if i sell anything I would like to go for a better option for some good profit in the coming days as you know these are very hard earned savings. Irfan sb and Akhtar Wahab sb and others please suggest me so I can take right decision for a better future.

Dha vally plots is one profit stage as mentioned buy malik that possession will be in december so better to mature your profit instead waiting for possession if sell now you will get better rate after sometimes to buy

Fahd Awan