Faisal hills investment

Dear experts, in comparison with the mpchs societies, faisal hills can also catch the investors?
Because i think there are some issues related to locals and also too much land is uneven (need filling) if i am not wrong.
If it is true, it won't take too much time to be developed?

Actually this is a big project and they are launching it in phases -- like bahria launch phase-8 in different sub-sectors and still launching.

Positive in Faisal Hills is that they have acquired sufficient land for plots of first phase of their launch -- yes some land have to acquired by them and process will continue over few years. And they will launching remaining sections subsequently.

Negetive in it is that there are dust related issues near the site due to area -- but that are also in B-17 as well. Moreover villagers there may delay in giving land for increase in rate and so on.

But in long run it is a good project.

I have seen banner against the faisl hill on GT road just when you move ahaed from b17 you see huge big banner that this is scam and land is only avaible in google map and have no direct way to going etc etc. Visit yourself and read yourself.

Files pay game hogi, baki develop kab hota hy aur kitna hota hy, will definitely take time... They have land in that area...

Regards

I think Faisal Residencia is best

Dear Khan sahib:

Whats your opinion on FR. I think they did a good job in FT. Do you think they have land at FR and they will do the same job as they did in TF. Please give your export advice. Thanks in advance.

Shabir sb,

I see bright future for FR. The only concern which I have is "getting approval/ NOC from CDA"... If they will be able to get NOC, it will shape to be a very good project based on the trust they have developed due to very good development standard in FT.

Regards

Dear Khan sahib:

Thanks a lot for your valuable advice. God bless us.

Regards

Shabir sb,

Aameen and you are most welcome.

Regards

Any update on Faisal Hills, whats the rate ? 25x50 is with 4 lac 5 thousand down payment, is it worth it? I am planing o buying 5 files at least

please advise…

Please educate me senior members. Is it correct that in FR there is no possession yet, and I will have to purchase a file? Is it also correct that in FT I can get possession of plot and also FT has NOC from CDA?

@ SAM: till last week FH 25x50 was in little bit minus... Don't know today rate.

@Nadeem: FR is still in papers... Development work will be started in the end of Feb or March this year as per their promise. In FT A Block, you can get possession plot with ready for construction... The price range is 40 and above for average to good plots.... It falls under RDA, so, FT has NOC from RDA.

Regards

Very informative discussion, could you please also share the future prospects of telegarden T&T.some of my friends suggested that it has better prospects when compared with FT& FT as the price in t and t is still on lower side. Thanks

At this moment, Faisal Hills is not recomended. It is long investment for 2/3 yrs. However, Residencia is good bt due to the vicinity of Kashmir Highway,metro bus route, Fateh Jang Road, Motorway & New Airport made Faisal Town made very lucrative. B-block is very good for investment. I strongly recomend Faisal Town B-block.

Anyone want to purchase Faisal hills files in minus can contact me 03355970148 thanks.

Ahmad sb, location wise, T&T is better than FR,,,, but quality of development, maintenance and standard will be far better in FR as we see the same in FT... So, the gap in prices will remain between both the projects. I think T&T may not match the prices of FR and F-17 Multi.

Regards

Do we have any map of Faisal Town B block any where??

What is current positon of faisal hill anybody plz… Is it good time for investment

Anyone Active on Faisal hill whats the situation. Heard that prices are going up…

@ Aston

I think it is going down these days....

Regards