Faisal Hills Taxila D Block

Dear Experts,

Faisal hills has recently launched it’s new block. Do you think its good for investment?

very over priced, will come in minus in few days

I have a question
will faisal hills and new city Phase 2 will get connected in future??
Will FH, B-17 and FMC will really get acces from M-1 through a separate interchange?

faisal hills and new city 2 are touching each other already, but the owner of both societies have issues with each other, some land disputes etc. if those issues resolved between them than surely they will access each other.

Every dealer and resident of B-17, FH and New City tells the story of motorway interchange and people have invested billions on the name of this interchange. But I never saw any authentic source or document and never fell for that interchange and invested only the area near to GT Road. If I have to take risk on interchange i ll opt for NC 2 as that is more value for money compared to B-17-G and FH-C.

1 Like

D block not bad on installments as if Ch. Majid delays development, price is not very high to face big loss. Even @ 25% rebate if you pay ful, not bad to invest.
NOC from RDA about this new block must be checked but at the same time a 14 marla same price in Rudun not bad.
News must be confirmed but it is being heard that Rudun spared two blocks for Pindi Bypass…plus Jarar camp being very near must add value to it.