Faisal Town and Eighteen Societies Future (Interchange From Kashmir Highway)

Both Faisal Town and Eighteen have purportedly promised to secure an interchange from the Kashmir Highway. This is a common tactic employed by societies to enhance their business and promote their communities, yet the reality of these claims remains in question.

It’s worth noting that Faisal Town is located opposite Eighteen society, and the approval of an interchange for one society would inherently provide access for the other due to their proximity.

However, it is crucial to contemplate the wisdom of investing in these societies purely driven by fear of missing out (FOMO) or based on unverified claims with no substantial evidence or support. It’s essential to make informed decisions backed by diligent research rather than solely relying on these claims.

Dear @usmang7861

While your apprehensions are genuine, the case of Srinagar highway interchange at G-17 and Haji Camp is quite real. This MoU has been circulating since 2021, hope it will come through in a near future. A whole range of societies including G16, G17, Faisal Town, Eighteen, I-16 etc, will benefit from it.

1 Like

Dear @usmang7861
Very good analysis isloo1 :+1:
Further adding to this another interchange named “17th Avenue Modern Prisoner Interchange” near Tablighi Markaz is in the feasibility stage.

This interchange will defiantly beneficiary nearby areas, especially I-16, I-15, G-17, and Faisal Town.

thanks for sharing the information and the NHA’s RFP. As I see these are year 2021 and 2022 developments. Can anybody please share the updates on the subject?

1 Like

Thank you @engrmujeeb92. I think we both are referring to the same proposed interchange.

Dear @ahmad_isb, so far, launch date of this interchange is a well-kept secret. I think the benefiting societies are waiting to make a big announcement as part of their marketing campaign.

@isloo1 thanks for the comments, i think this much awaited news shall boost the property market in this area

I sincerely hope so. The on-going stagnation since last year has further worsen in last 1 week. There’s a total suspense as to which way the wind will blow. Bahria’s decision to announce BT Peshawar will squeeze out the last penny from ISL/RWP market.

your concerns are very right. However can we say a ray of hope in the news that there are going to be no new taxes on the real estate sector even in the new post IMF scenario?