Faisal town F-18 near islamabad Airport

Experts and Consultants opinion is required for Living in Faisal town . I am overseas pakistani and your honest opinion will help me to decide the faisal town for living and constructing house .

Faisal Town is well located in Zone 2 Islamabad. Good brand, better civic services and good price appreciation. Accessibility will get better after Eighteen gets interchange at Srinagar highway that will possibly link FT too.

Imtiaz and others know more about FT so I leave the rest for them to shed more light on it.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply . Actually i am asking about Faisal Town F-18 near islamabad Airport

Sorry mate, my bad !!!

Let me edit my previous post.

1 Like

It’s Possesion Blocks are quite good and imprint of usual Ch. Majeed and Multi Projects (ameneties and infrastructure). There have been sounds of it getting direct access from KH.

Basically its quite a Gem of a Project in that area E & F beyond 12 series. The only down side is not that good access, that it deserves … Coming from PES side, this is the entry to ISB so that’s an added advantage.

If you wanna buy, I say rater go to Top City sort. If you have already a plot and wanna construct, for me FT is quite an good project of the area.

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion and recommendations .

Top City is good for living too, but the prices difference between faisal town and Top city is around 30%, so investment wise Faisal town will yield more in longer run. also if it gets an interchange from Kashmir Highway, its location will become more hot. I will suggest to invest in FT C block as prices are lower compared to A and B. but after the KH access its location will become better than A and B block. But at the end you must visit it by your self. check fillings on google earth pro history. and go for the best location plot.

1 Like

Thank you Nasir sb for your honest and valuable opinion . definetly i am going to invest in Faisal town .

Faisal town is obviously a better option for investment and living point of view but i disagree with Mr. Nasir to some extent. Faisal Town C block is costly as compare to B block. In B block you may get a 30x60 size posessionable and ready to built plot in 70 to 75 lakh while in C block you may get a 25x50 plot in partial developed area in same price bracket. Secondly i saw a very deep filling work in initial stage of development of C block back in last quarter of 2018 thus i dont recommend this block for living purpose.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your kind info . flling is almost an issue everywhere . but hardly any plot is available in B- block with this price 70-75 lakh . prices are very high now

@botono12
Hi,
I am attaching a file with the list of services we provide and my contact details. You are mist welcome to contact for any queries and proffessional advice. Lastky, Faisal Town undoubtedy is a very good option for Constructing your personal residence or for investment purposes.
Regards,
Ayaz Rahim
S.A.S ENTERPRISES ®

okay - thank you very much . i will contact you in the future

@botono12
Dear Sir,
Just saw this post and as you might know in these few months the price of the same olots in Block B are @ near Rs.1 Crore now. Well for Investment Consultancy (free of cost) & any other service as mentioned above in the picture you are most welcome to contact me. Both numbers are on Whatsapp and it will be an honour to serve you! According to whatever your budget is this is a very good time to make an Investment to get a handsome ROI(return on investment).
Regards,
Ayaz Rahim

1 Like

You can get plot in this range easily in B block

Salam to all,
I have plot in Faisal Town & want to sell it if anyone interested pls feel free to contact me.
Regards,
Khalid Javaid
0321-5533374