FGEHA F14/15 sectors

What are investment prospects in FGEHA F14/15?

very high returns are expected, but buying a file without transfer is very risky, FGEHA has announced balloting on 17th August, so the transfer will open within one month of balloting. There are few rumors that this balloting is going to cancel but it will surely happen within few months. I am looking into it very close and will buy a 40x80 as soon as transfer will open.

@Nasir sb,
can you please confirm when you are expecting to buy… i’m also interested in it. Not sure right after next day of ballot the prices remains same.
FGEHA is showing 17 Aug-21 for ballot but its seems very risky to make a deal at this time.

Regards,
Abdul Mannan

yes dealers and bribing allottees big time and allottes are making double deals. Rates will get high after balloting but it will be risk free. So better wait for balloting and transfer opening.

What are the current rates
35x70
40x80

35x70 around 65-75
40x80 around 75-85
but rates are increasing on daily basis these rates are around 1 week old.

yes thalian scheme is closed, and now membership and allottee files are being sold at much higher rates, because those allottees will be adjusted in much better projects now.

Nasir sb.
Rates mentioned above by you include amount paid to authority as installments?
As per news cutting FWO to develop these sectors.

@nice.isb Sir I am conveyed 75 to 80 lacs for 10 marlas,90 lacs for 12 marla and 150 lacs profit for 1 kanal.Market for these two sectors is moving up every hour.1 kanal profit is expected to cross 200 lacs and may even cross 250 lacs for good plots after balloting as per market sources.Next jump is expected on opening of transfer.Let’s see.

these are just profit rates, you also need to pay the installment and other amount, sorry for not being so clear. as i told you these rates were not the latest so rates have increased since than.

What are the actual rates ( Payment schedule + Development Charges) for all sizes other than profit?

As per fgeha website balloting of scheme has been done.

Yes Category 1 ballotting done today. Not sure, how comprehensive but some updates here.

https://www.facebook.com/F14islamabadd

it was all three category balloting, but all plots were not included, another balloting will take place in next two weeks. Allhamdullilah got a very good location plot. My brother also got a good 70 feet road plot.

1 Like

Thanks for the correction, well done and many congratulations brother!!

I got a plot in F-15/4 for 35 * 70. Is it a good location? What are prospects and pricing range for this area and size

Any news about plot transfer?

Plot transfer will be open after 1 month, F-15/4 is near to GT road and location is good as its near to already developed area. Right now its not clear about the next installment and final payment. But profit is increasing day by day.

Thank you Nasir sahb