FGEHA F14/15 sectors

Nasir sb.
What is next?
FGEHA was planning inauguration and development.

ager sab kuch plane say chalta rha 1-2 month mein transfer open ho jai gi and 3-4 month mein kam shoru ho jai ga, FWO ko already tender awarded hai. FGEHA nay bohat saray loop holes choray howay hein jin ki waja say court cases k bhi kafi chances hein. to jab tak practical kam shoru nahi hota aur zameen acquire nahi hoti tab tak investment bohat risky hai.

what is the current rate of 50x90

Asking profit 115-120 for 35x70 on various forums and with dealors…dont know what is realistic.

35x70 profit is around 100-110, 40x80 is around 130-140, 50x90 is more than 160+ but rates are changing every single minute. meri file meri marzi wala hisaab chal rha hai.

Despite all controversies it is still a hot cake!

All allotments to judiciary, bureaucrats and gov employees suspended by IHC.

may be the prices will go down again

Prices are still high, it all depends on the next hearing that is scheduled next month. Aaar ya paar wala hisaab hai

Nasir Bhai,

How long will it take to settle the dust?

there are so many people going to court for several different irregularities done by FGHEF. 14 high court and supreme court cases I know so far. Some are from land owners, some are from left out officers, some are from old FGHEF members who got membership in other schemes like green enclave etc. After seeing so many legal issues, and the ground possession is still not cleared yet. I think lets wait and see. Lets not do heavy investment in there for now.

Time for I-12 to rise …

It happened earlier when development started in I12. Do you think now it different?

earlier only link roads and service roads development tender was granted, but this news is talking about the development of whole I-12, though this type of news have been circulated many times before.

Yes, I-12 development has been pending since long and its getting delayed.

However

• This time its specifically mentions sub-sectors 12/1 ,12/2
  • No matter even development delayed, in I-12 whoever invested have made the money and money made in terms of percentage is not that far from I-16/15. In some cases its even more. I-15 have seen a sharp rise. I-12 have seen pretty much same sort of rise but gradually over a longer period of time.
  • Important is to see that 15/16 for now are are their peak till the underpass and for I-12 its just the very start.
  • Price benchmark 1/14/15/16 for each other while benchmark for 1-12 will be 10/11. Rest, anyone can do the match to see where it will lead to.

Imtiaz bhai, The news your shared isbfrom which newspaper. I searched a lot but couldn’t trace . It may be a fake news.

Here you go brother …

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=235757001834542&set=g.132651450715957