FMC vs B-17 vs FH vs Taj residencia

Dear Experts,

i have 5.2 Million budget and want to buy a 5 marla plot in following societies please share your feedback.
1:B-17 F & G Block
2:Faisal Margalla City
3:Faisal Hills
4:Taj Residencia

I have properties in B-17, FMC, faisal hills and I-14 so i think your preference list is good,

number one priority should be b-17 F block if you could get any thing level, possession in this budget.

after that you should check FMC 1800 series or street near to B-17 and heighten location, do not go for streets near the hills or near nallah. also check fillings status in google earth pro history tool.

after that you should check Faisal hills 30x60, A or B block options you can easily get one in this budget or you can get a 10 marla in B block around 60-62 lac.

Never bought anything in Taj Residencia because I think the developer is very very slow and still after 8 years it is not developed.

You should also consider Park View City if anything falls in your budget.

Nasir Bhai I have a budget of 10-13 Million. I want to buy a plot in Islamabad for 4-5 years investment purpose. Please suggest few options which you think get maximum return. And also suggest where i can buy a plot in this budget for living.

Thanks Sir ur valueable feedback.can u please help me few mor points.

1:Will Golra Mor Underpass impact on Taj Residencia?
2: which street you recommend to buy a 5 marla plot in B-17 F Block?
3:Buy a 7 marla plot in faisal hills A & B or buy a 5 marla plot in B-17 F Block?

1. Yes golra underpass will impact Taj Residencia, also population in i-15, I-14 markaz development, new metro route from I-16 to 26 Number. will all impact TR, also if in coming years any development happens on Ring Road it will also impact TR. TR is already connected to populated areas of girja road, masrial road and RWP so that will also impact it. But my main concern of TR is the pace of development and availability of basics in next 2-3 years. the development speed is very slow and even after 8 years TR is still not live able. where as Faisal hills was launched in 2018 its far more bigger area and look at the development they have done in last 4-5 years. There are malls, schools, big commercials, hospitals are being built on the other hand in TR no such activity is going on.

2. In 52 lac budget i think there will be very less options available in F Block. can not say any specific street.

3. FH A and B block are located at the same distance from Margalla Avenue as the F Block, only difference is that F Block has the name of B-17 and it is more populated and near to populated blocks E, C, D. there are news that FH A will also get access from B-17 A block through the hills.

4. Also check AAG near top city.

I will highly suggest to visit these societies personally and do some gup shup with local dealers, residents and general public, karyana store wala etc. Check on ground development and locations/access by your self. visit some plots that are falling in your budget. spare 2-3 days just for this research.