Future of bahria enclave

I want to know exactly of what you guys think of the future of bahria enclave sector a and c. Are they going to be livable in the next 5 years or not. I am seriously thinking of buying a plot there. I visited the place a loved it. There are still those problems of being far and no population. What do you think will be the future in the coming 5 years. I am only concerned about sector a or c because they are the only ones that look a little promising.

It wil surely b livable bro hn 5 years.

@Mr.Khan please shed some light on all dues clear plots of block n five Marla. These plots are being sell at 25 lacs there future with pros and cons

Regards

@Muhammad Taha! Definitely-

U've seen some families residing in sec A and house construction on C kanal - so as c1 10 marla.

Both sectors are good.

Regards.

@appcake when is the possession expected in n block you just mentioned

@abdullah! N 8 marla st 49-60 have been given posesion- and work is going on at renaining 5,8 marla streets- they’ve said that posesion will be given within this year.

@Appcake:

The price of 25 lacs looks to me a bit high... It should have been around 22 to 23 lacs..... However, location of the plot on map could justify the price.

The possession of whole N Block will take 1.5 to 2 years as per my understanding....

Location of Sector N is not considering the fact that main Jinnah Avenue will pass around this sector. So, good for medium to long term investment for reasonable return.

Regards