Future of g14/1 ?

Can any body tell the future prospect of properties in g14/1. People always say it is close to kashmir highway. But i visited last week and found that only g14/2 and g14/3 development work is going on. G14/2 and g14/3 complete passion is still not done. Should i hold property or sell it? Advice is required.

Hold til end of this year as Im doing so

Hold it. The location of G-14 overall and G-14/1 particularly is very good. This is going to be a great place after the development which will take 2-3 years, due to its prime location.

I have a plot in G-14/1 and its market value has gained roughly 50% in USD equivelant during last 2.5 years. I do not think selling it is required unless you get something with matching or better ROI.

Regards,

G-14 is going to be develop soon posession in g-14/2 & 3 is going on and tender is also issued for g-14/1 visit FGEHF website the detail is available, the dream is coming to reality, also good purchasing time

Such dreams by the housing are always gone sour…

Yes brother but i quoted the FGEHF website there is no need of hopes, it can be authenticated, if somone need more surety he should visit on site in G-14,

Mr. Number bro… Foundation ki news pay mat rehna… Woh aehad he kiya jo wafa hogya…

Khan bhai is right.Hardly of any claims of theirs on website meet reality.

Look Mr. Khan and saadi sab, this is proper cda sector, right now rates are very low 25-30 lak for 4 marla,it is no a high investment, in g-13 it is around 80 laks, at least it will also not harm you like bahria and dha, in G-14 you can sale your plot in one day cash, if developed your invetment will be more than double, if not developed your investment is safe.

Are u sure in G-14 plot is sold on one day cash?

I agree with 03355063653. I personally visited G-14/2 and 3 a couple of weeks ago. Development is ongoing with good speed in both sub sectors of G-14. Possession of a few hundred plots of these sub sectors was given to allottees recently. Next phase of possession will be in few months. As I see, G-14/2 and 3 plots will ultimately go more or less equal to G-13 which is more than 200% higher than G-14/2-3. So, it is right time to invest in G-14/2 and 3 for good returns in 1-1.5 years

Saadi sab,yes if you have i can give offer for one day cash, i suggested sincerely, specially for those who dont know about where to invest in islamabad, specially overseas. I personally have 3 here.Dont mind but bahria is not all,

Right Sir.I believe in your words.Actually one of our client has a 40x80 in g-14/4 and he needs to sell it on good offer.Can u help in this regard?

Dear Malik M,

If G-14/3 village are is being cleared? There are some homes and graves in that area.

Regards,

Sir nothing is cleared.They are just asking the people to come and get the possession in all that mess.

Saadi dear ‘nothing is cleared’ is wrong statement from you . I can take pics of G-14/3 and send you if you don’t trust the words. I live very near to G-14 so, no issue.

Sir g upon my recent visit done lately,i found nothing demolished from that darbar area or built up houses which is the main bone of contention.Yet i need those pics.Kindly send me at saadzafar92@outlook.com