Future Prospects Of I-12 Sector Islamabad?

What are the future prospects of i-12 sector islamabad? Cda has announced auction of commercial plots with a slogan "buy today & built today" but on ground there is no development work at all, is it the sign of development work to be start in near future or just a selling technique?

Is it better to keep 30x60 plot or sell and buy some where else? Please advise

Sir cda is master at making allotees fool by passing such beautiful slogans.They are so incapable that they cannot even complete the expansion of kashmir highway within the given time frame.I-12 is a very long term project.They have not even developed d-12,how will they start development in i-12.My recommendation would be to sell it and buy something in zone 1 if u have a handsome amount with you.

As per my little knowledge, the development work was going very well in i-12 sector. Some experts with direct info may correct me if i am wrong. Thanks

Cda map of commercial plots shows the area which is i-12/1, is it possible cda can convert the residential allotment into commercial? In that case what will happened to the owners of plots in i-12/1?

Http://www.Cda.Gov.Pk/graphics/auctions/i12markazplot.Jpg

Http://www.Express.Com.Pk/epaper/popupwindow.Aspx?Newsid=1101904623&issue=np_isb&date=20130717

Is there any update of I-12 sector Islamabad?

Can any one update on 1-12 sector

CDA agar is jaga ko develop kr bhi lay still the area is very close to slums and pindi. Location ki waja say I-12 Will remain unlucky.

Rest ALLAH knows best

I have heard the plots rate in i-12 have decreased. Any chance of increase in rates in coming months?

I-12 Sector is even after 252 days non-possession area and affected people are still living there. CDA announced the tender and dealers sold the plots on good rates and again it is dumped.

Anybody doubtful, please visit Metro and this area is close by to NUST.

Ejaz Sb… It’s not that bad… CDA has possession of I-12 and tender was recently passed to make the main roads leading to markaz. A senior official of CDA told me that they have possession of it and development will start soon. I heard from someone that work has started, prices have shot up already. Can someone else put their input on this? Nevertheless, the location of I-12 is brilliant.

Waiting input of others on Junad saheb comments.

What’s going on in I-12 people? Prices have risen considerably.

Heard heavy machinery is there in i-12. Lot of movement going on (JUST HEARD). Prices are on the rise. It is expected among investors that I-12 would continue to rise for the next 6-8 months or so. A 25*50 may hit 3.5-4 million within that time frame

Yes, ordinary 25x50 minimum price seems to be at 3+ million, the ones on main roads will be around 4.5-5.0 million. Something is going on, a CDA official also confirmed that work is going on. I think they will develop the area near to NUST, because prices there have increased more than places near IJP or inside the sector.

I dont know about 4.5-5 million for a 25*50 but good location plots are are around 3-3.2 million. Ordinary are below 3 million. If what you say is true for 25*50 on main roads then it seems they will cross 6 million barrier maybe or atleast 5.5 million in a short time

Govt has released the budget for cda. This budget suppose to get by cda in june. Lets hope now it will speed up the work.

Good news people, Development is going in I-12 and main roads are carved along with clearing of some areas in sub-sectors. This is why rates are going high. Check the latest image from Google Earth.

http://s9.postimg.org/h2gaobgzj/Screen_Shot_2015_11_07_at_14_41_54.jpg

Dear all guru’s i want to buy a 25x50 plot @ good spot please tell me which sub sector is good in I-12 for devolpment in future first.Thanks all of u

Which sector will develop first no idea. But price will definitily will be different then other sector which is

i-12/3