G-14/1 Market Prices

Dear all,

I have a 25x40 plot in g-14/1. What is its current market price?

Thx

Mr salman price is in the range of 27 lakhs to 33 lakhs depending on the location.

Br

Thx for your response aleem sb. I bought the plot in may for 17.5 lacs. My prperty dealer called me the other day and offered me 30lacs. I was surprised. I intend to sell it and buy 25x50 in e 12. Wot do you suggest?

E-12 is a very good sector, recently i saw a news which says cda is planning to start development in e-12 soon, it means the prices of e-12 will increase rapidly.

You are right abbas sb but some ppl are saying that the news has been published just to gear up the prices for the time being. I am not sure wot to do. I have asked for advise from the freinds in zameen.Com. Lets see wot they suggest. Thanks for you response abbas sb

Dear u dn have possession in g14/1 as well as in e12. But it seems that it will be easy for cda to start work in e12 as comparison to g14/1. So i suggest u e12.

Engr aleem sb. E 12 will be developed by cda whereas g-14 would be developed by housing foundation. Anyway i feel like selling my flat for e-12 my flat is on third floor g 11/3 900 sq ft housing foundation. I think i should keep my investment in g14/1 intact and in order to invest in e 12 i should sell my flat coz i bought my flat in 2011 for 32 lacs and its price is 38-42 now plus two years rent of almost 4 lacs. So the value of flat has hardly increased by a million during the two years. On ther other side when i was buying this fla,t a plot in e 12 (30x60) was for rs 22 lacs and 25x40 for rs 12. This means my property would be worth 60 lacs (return on investment would be almost double) if i had invested the amount of my flat in e 12

Yes you have a very good analysis. Go for it