Gandhara City Islamabad

Investment Opportunity !

Gandhara City adj to Mumtaz City,have direct access from Kashmir Highway through 150ft wide Mumtaz City's main boulevard,close to New Isb Int Airport,very lucrative investment with good returns,plot size are as under,

25x50, 30x60, 30x70, 40x75 & 50x90

Very limited plots,Invest Today Or Regret Tomorrow.

Please feel free to call 0321-5533374 for info/buying.

Announcement about gandhara city . Express News.

Http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/index.aspx?Issue=NP_ISB&Page=showbiz_Intl010&Date=20160801&Pageno=10&View=1

@ Ali Khalid,

Its positive news,which authenticate Gandhara City.

The best investment opportunity for short term.

Invest Today or Regret Tomorrow.

Please feel free to call 0321-5533374 for further details.

What are prices of different categories of plots?

@ Shahid M,

Sir for further information please call 0321-5533374

Dear Sir,

I am sending you this mail from Canada, we want safe

investment, and due MC reputation; this looks sound.

Please update here in message/ E-Mail,or by phone to join you.

Ph # 1905 593 1945. Maz1024@outlook.com

With regards.

@ Mukhtar Zaidi,

Sir which updates you are required ?

KJ sb, is this Gandhara city linked with the ChenOne scheme?

@Khan Sb,

Not at all sir, however where is this ChenOne Scheme ? Not heard about it.

Ok thanks. Actually someone was telling me that it is the same, which, I did not agree, but i thought to get confirmation from you.

It was launched month or so back. You can check the details on their official website.

The location is somewhere close to M1

Regards

@ Khan sb,

Okay bro.

Assalam-u-Alaikum,

On the auspicious occasion of Eid-ul-Azha I extend my heartiest greetings to all Gandhara City/forum members.

Regards,

Khalid Javaid

Any NOC obtained by this society…Also, I need information about 30x60 payment plan. Irshad_faiz@yahoo.com

I am looking into gandhara city. As i want to invest in a place where i can get some profit return in max 3-4 monthx. Plz suggest if there is probability for quick profit in gandhara city? I want to invest 25 lac. Please need some serious suggestion jazak Allah o khair.

One of akey person from gandhara city told me to invest in 5 marla plot in gandhara city... Plz waiting for reply...

@Musa

You can buy good location corner 8 marla plot around 24 lac in Gandhara City, it will pay you handsome profit in 4-6 months.

5 & 8 marla plots available for sale in Gandhara City,best short term investment for small investors,further details please feel free to call me.

Thankyou

Avail the investment opportunity in Gandhara City & get the maximum profits in coming few months.

5 marla plot price is 14 to 15 lac.

8 marla plot price is 22 to 25 lac.

Why they can’t find islamic name for this project?

Don’t wait its the best time to invest in Gandhara City.