Gandhara City Islamabad

GANDHARA CITY-Islamabad

Gandhara is believed to be derived from Sanskrit word "Ghanda" meaning Fragrance/Perfume and "Hara" meaning Land, Thus reflecting the Land of Fragrance.

The Gandhara City housing scheme has been launched to cater for the civilized settlement for present day population, while re-vitalizing the spirit of peace,harmony and enlightened in the 21st Century.

Please feel free to call 0321-5533374 for further details.

Is it really coming soon? It was on the cards from quite some time...

Khalid sb, kindly share details about location, prices, developers etc.

Regards

Hahaha Khan sb its really coming don't worry, It's adjacent to Mumtaz City's Chenab Block & the owners are EX-Mumtaz Cit's partner.

There is only 2 size of plots 25x50 & 30x60

I have all other details prices,payment plan etc but not allowed to share such details on this forum before launching.

Interested people may contact with me for details on my cell number.

So, are they doing pre-booking now?

Khan sb,

I dont think market is too hot for pre-booking of this new project.Most of people have experienced pre-booking launching in Enclave-2, Bahria Karachi,Multi residencia........... The result every body seen. The owner of this project is not a very known in Islamabad property.

Dear Khan sb,

Yes pre-booking is in progress.

Dear Tanoli sb,

Am not agreed with you,it does not mean that if u not knows about this project there is no one who knows this & don't compare this society with Bahria or any other.

For your kind information we have already done 80% booking in pre-launch in our own social circle.

Have you ever seen any advertisement from Mumtaz City ? This all society has been sold through public relations.

So actually it is all mumtaz city expansion but detached from MC for some reasons.Good move by MC, they are comparatively good and good track record, at least not work in mafia as we see in TC.

Dear Mr. Khalid,

i am an overseas, and interested to have a pre-launch booking of 30x60, kindly send me full process and payment schedule to my personal email id: masudzafar@hotmail.com

contact no +971 50 8921087

Best Regards,

Dear Mr. Khalid

I am working in Saudi Arabia. Please tell the down payment and total amount of 5 Marla plot in ghandhara City on my below email address:

ssaleem1980@gmail.com

Regards

Shahid

@ Masud sb & Shahid sb,

Sir am really very sorry,its not allowed from Gandhara management to give any information before launching of the project.

If you people are really serious & interested to invest in it then pls call me @ 0321-5533374,will provide you all the details.

Just say onething that its really a good investment opportunity in pre-launch booking.

Khalid sb @ they have not acquired land yet

Regards

@Usman Nawaz,

Sir they have land,development work is in progress,basic infrastructure is almost completed,got the NOC from RDA,just society map is in final stages.

No issue at all.

@ Nasir005,

Sir its not belongs to Mumtaz City,its separate project owned by Ex-MC partner.

Khalid sb

How you see any potential gain when prices of TC are declining, MC stagnant and recent launch of TC five marla @18 lac already failed.

Is this area is leveled and hv access from fateh jang road too.?

Nasir05 sb. How u guessed Top Prices r declining. Sir, 1 thing is clear; this area around Top, Mumtaz, Gandhara, will be the investment hub in very near future. Gandhara city is small (400 kanals) soc. But reliable.

Dear Experts!

By the way What you say about Airline Avenue and Airport Enclave. What will be future of these societies, either same as Top / Mumtaz or No ?

@Nasir005,

Sir ur question regarding Tc answered by Ali sb,rest are

Who said u MC prices are stagnant ?

Two months back in MC 25x50 plot was available in 11 to 13 lac today price is 16 lac.

30x60 was 17 to 20 lac today 24 to 30 lac.

50x90 was 34 to 40 lac today 50 to 65 lac.

And yes Gandhara city is leveled & have access from Fateh jang road as well.

@ Shahid sb,

If MC allows the access to Airline avneue & Airport enclave then yes there are bright chances for both.

Pre-booking is almost completed,will be closed tomorrow or day after tomorrow.