Gwadar investment opportunity 2021-2022

Hello I am a overseas Pakistani and looking to invest in gwadar. Something long term 10-20 years and industrial/commercial land.

Where can I start ?
Is there possibility of kabzah ? Or all land deeds are computerized ?

What areas are most likely to developed in the long run ?

Hello! I was just scrolling and saw that you all are discussing about where to buy at Gwadar. I would like to share my experience with you as I was also looking for plots on installments. I was doing research on where to invest in Pakistan to get high return. Then I got to know about gwadar who has more potential then Dubai. Then I started searching which society is best to invest in gwadar. Remember you have to look for the developer of the housing project also before you invest in.
Then after grinding I found GREEN PALMS which most developed housing project right now, also near to makran coastal highway where we can experience long drive and reach gwadar port in few minutes drive. And the developer of project is Rafi Group who is working since 1978 and completed all projects timely.

Gwadar has definitely come a long way from where it was 5-10 years ago. It is also probably one of the best places in Pakistan fit for a long-term investment. However, the area has witnessed some political unrest in recent times, though it doesn’t seem to have affected the development work. So, please be careful and only invest in projects by known developers with a proven track record.
That being said, Green Palms and Canadian City appear to be good options. Naval Anchorage also held balloting for residential plots earlier this year, so you may want to check it out as well. It would also really help if someone who has invested in these projects could also share their experience.