Gwadar master plan draft approved

The news is that gda's governing body has approoved the gwadar master plan draft. Balochistan chief minister (cm) jam kamal khan alyani presided over the meeting.

They will beat the drum on useless developments for a couple more years before we see any actual development even if in the meantime investors forget about something called gwadar -_-

I have one KANAL plot in GAWADER SANGHAR Housing scheme since last more than 15 years. However no interest for genuine buyers and no development to the area, other than damaged roads…I think we should be forgetting GAWADER in term of property market

15 years is a very long time! I agree, even at this point, Gwadar is still a long-term investment. Although the ones who will hold may gain A LOT eventually…or at least their children will.

Not very long term Khalid sb, the impact will start from 2021. Gwadar will soon show it’s presence. Let’s hope and pray for the best

Ammar Khan sb, I certainly hope so too! It’s just that considering the slow down on CPEC and other factors, it’s like everyone is dragging their feet.