Haji Complex I-14,15-16 Route Tender Cancelled/Rejected, Route From Motorway

The tender which was published in the newspapers for the route to the New Islamabad Airport is cancelled/rejected.

Their is another rumor turning out to be true that the route from motorway which passes through Top City, B Block will be approved and the route will be opening on 3rd of June 2014. Let's see what happens next.

The approval is pending by the PM Nawaz.

Any reliable source? Well, everyone one including me was expecting this.

Nasir bhai earlier you were convinced that tender is of Kashmir highway. Now u r saying haji camp route tender is cancelled / rejected.

We would request Ch Shahid sb to shed some light on this news. I think tender submission date is 10 June. Is there change in stance of the government.

There are so much rumors these days in the market dnt know what to believe and why not to.

Is it true that investors spread rumors in the market to safeguard their interests?

Hashim sb

Just tender submission dates r revised due to non availability of new design. New submission date is 23rd june.

You can also check it on following link

http://downloads.nha.gov.pk/index.php?option=com_nhadocs&view=document&layout=detail&cid[]=1723

Ch Shahid Sb, Thanks for early clarification here …

Haji Camp route will be constructed inshaAllah. The Govt has decided finally.

May be they will also build Kashmir Highway route.

Why the tender has cancelled?

The tender has not been cancelled, there is only a change in submission deadline.

http://e.jang.com.pk/05-30-2014/pindi/page15.asp

Top City management & some of its dealers/investors are always busy in taking the advantage of Kashmir Highway, airport link road by misleading the buyers. Because, perhaps they are not confident about their performance and development works.

All concerned buyers and sellers should not commit any transaction on just rumors.

Sir, it was mentioned on NHA's website.

Secondly, today's add clarifies that they have extended the date actually.

PK1's comment clarifies each and everything, their is more pressure to build Kashmir Highway route.

In order of priority :

-Package 3

-Package 1

-Package 2

This is my personal opinion.

Rest ALLAH knows best

Hmmmm

Either package will cost ALOT of MONEY but the question is which one will be quicker to construct?

Its good to have airport operational but how and when can people enter it?....something to ponder about....

No matter WHAT route is approved, work needs to commence as soon as possible!!!!!

Sheikh sb,

That's the reason of priority. Package 3 is just 4 km patch to be carpeted.

Package 1 Kashmir Highway already in place just an overhead flyover required from zero point at motorway and then the patch of 4-5 kms.

Package 2 is way too expensive plus litigation issues to be cleared on the way.

Sir Package 1 woh ni hain jo ap samaj rahay hain. Package 1 will start from golra round about to haji camp chowk and from there package 2 will start.

Good ho gaya Ch sb,

Thnx for clarification. Let's see where it settles finally.

But Ch sb,

Once u said that from thallian IC till airport is about 4.5 km . So I'm considering this 4.5 km route is thallian route.

If it is otherwise then pls update this thalian route.

Thanks

Yes dear its near 4k.m from Thallian i.c . But for pindi/isb a new route was needed.

Finally today nha released new route drawings unfortunately no access for top city in drawings.

Can you guide us when this route is expected to be inaugurated and can we see the new plan