Help Required as a Student of Anthropology

Hello Dear Expert,

I am Amjad a researcher conducting research on people living in flats and about the anthropological traits of both Flats and the people reside in such areas. From yesterday I am trying get an approx. number of total apartments in Karachi but I have not found any such information. That's why thought to ask this question here. As you people are real estate expert you might help me on this. I am talking about total number from A to C class areas. Kindly help me out in this.

Waiting for your remarks.

Amjad MSc. Anthropology and Behavioral Sciences Karachi University

You think in Pakistan anything has done is such systematic way? ;) Nobody knows exact numbers of flats in Karachi most can help you about areas they work only and speculate but you need hard data for research. Forget about multi unit houses built on large plots, about flats I think only two possible ways.

First abad, the association of builders, contact them and ask their members about their projects. Except one timers, most members registered there.

Second CDGK as NOC issued by them. Easy from DHA and cantonment boards they have proper record and cooperative if they convince you are genuine researcher. Can't say this about CDGK, it's government body so only bribe can get you what you want.