Hold or sell

I have a couple plots here and there in islamabad, observing the current circumstances should i keep it or sell it away?

Please give your valuable feedback. Thanks.

Typhoon sir a better advise can be placed if u plz mention the places where you have invetsed your money.

I need ur advice @ falcon and nadeem bahi. I have 2 small invesments 1 in phase 8 bhria rwp and 2nd one is i16/2 . Plz ur advice…it looks every day i m losing like 20k paki rupee since last 2 months.so what to do. i was getting very good price for these both plots couple of months earlier.bur now its seems .rupya ki to tabahi ho gi hai and plot prices is same.

@Falcon, Mostly in Zone 2 but I was thinking of selling what I have in ECHS D-18.

Same question with following list of investments.

Sell or Hold?

1. I-12

2. F-16

3. Bahria Enclave J Block

4. CBR Phase II

5. DHA Valley Blue Bell

6. PECHS K Block

7. ICHS

@Muhammd please hold ur plots if you dont need the imediate money its time to retain these plots rather then sell.

I 16/2 is starting to populate now people interst is gaining in this area.

Bahria phase 8 rumours of Rawalpindi ring road is gaining positive impact in coming months on prices of phase8.

Thanks abbasi saab . But the way rupee devalue .how much prices will increase. aab to prices double hi hoo jaye jaye to baat hai.

Are you living in Pakistan or outside Pakistan?

Better to hold for 2 years for maximum gains

Check

Better to wait as I-15 news will create positive impact on I-16.

Khalid bahi what exactly is news about i-15. I hold i 16/2 now more then 4 years. Which news u are talking abt.plz can u share it and what impact of i 15 on i 16.thanks

CDA OPENED FINANCIAL BIDS FOR DEVELOPMENT WORK IN SECTOR I-15:

Islamabad: May 1, 2020: Capital Development Authority (CDA) has opened financial bids for first phase of development work in sector I-15. Work would be awarded to lowest bidding firm after approval from competent authority. Instructions have been issued to complete codal formalities at fast pace so that initiation of development activities on the first phase could be started immediately. CDA has reiterated its commitment to revive sector development and within one year not only PC-1 was approved but development work will be starting within few days on this project which was stuck for last fifteen years.

After completing pre-qualification process, directions were issued for immediate issuance of NITs for the first phase of development which was issued accordingly. The received financial bids have been opened earlier this week and approval from competent authority is being solicited for acceptance of bids and award of contract to lowest bidding firm. The qualified firm would carry out complete infrastructure development including road infrastructure, drainage, sewerage, water supply, electrification and other amenities of phase 1.

Instructions have been issued to complete the further process at earliest so that initiation of development works in sector I-15 could be ensured at earliest. The development of this sector would help add to the housing stock available in the city as well as the country. Roughly over 10,290 units of different categories will eventually be created here once entire process is completed.

Tried to copy paste CDA news but not able to publish it here. Check CDA offical facebook page, 1st May news. Also check CDA website. Bids are open and development is starting very soon.