Home Design/Architects in Islamabad

I have a 10 marla plot in PAF Tarnol and have been looking for an architect to design the house. I didn’t intend to use their building services, just wanted a design. This is my feedback so far and i would love to hear some recommendations:

1. Almost all current 10 marla plans in Pakistan have very familiar plan. Guestroom on side of garage, main door to living room, kitchen on side and 2 bedrooms at back.

2. No open living spaces, trying to build on every inch available. So no back gardens or courtyards.

3. Excessive number of washrooms. I currently live in a 5 bedroom house with 2 toilets and one WC and we never feel short of toilets, why houses in Pakistan tend to have more toilets than bedrooms?

4. No separation of private living areas and communal areas. Bedroom doors opening in living rooms, bedrooms next to kitchens and lack of windows in living rooms.

I will welcome to find an architect who is willing to challenge themselves and do something slightly different.

@adeel.abdullah1 if you could share your details, maybe I could recommend to you someone who meets your requirements?

Dear sir

We can design and execute the residential and commercial projects.

If you are interested pls contact us for further discussions.

Awaiting

Team dSA
0092-333-4220989
designsource99 dot com