How to recover your token money??

Aoa,

I recently paid a token of 10,000 rs to a dealer for a plot in bahria town phase 8 rawalpindi. He himself didn't had the plot, he was in touch with dealer 2 who had a client in lahore that had the plot.

Unfortunately the deal couldn't went through since the dealer 1 didn't show me original papers and the seller was not present at byana time. Dealer 2 wanted to sign stamp paper agreement with him (which i suppose was because he was keeping extra commission).

They said they will return the token, but it has been more than 10 days they haven't. Over the phone dealer 1 say don't worry i will get it slowly. My question is how can i get this from them without creating much fuss?

Thanks in advance.

Did you get a receipt for Rs 10,000 token money payment?

Yes, i took the proper receipt on there letter head with 2 witnesses signed.

Sir without fuss is only through asking him politely and assure that i need the money however you keep looking for deals and i will most likely buy or sell from you.

Once you get the money back than do what u feel like

1. You should have paid the token once they showed you the original file and had let you meet with the owner. As token means your willingness to buy.

2. Token should have been received by the actual owner and not the dealer.

3. Its important that what was agreed on their letter head about the deal.

Without fuss solution is as pointed out by Arshad Sb and you have to keep the pressure on the dealer 1...

10k is unconditional or kacha token meant no condition apply if deal not done u will get back cash .

he is doing unfair

I think u went to wrong dealer who eats token of other , they always tell different city owner have plot , give them token even on biana they will travel for u if owner only want to come on transfer

Please seek help from Saadi_Acquarius, who is an expert on DHA/Bahria. Also, please mention name of the dealer so that other members stay away from this fraudulent dealer. Good luck to you!

If any dealers association involve them. Otherwise take a couple of respectable people there and pressurise him

I entered a sake agreement for my house at 52 lack some yearsago and I received token money 5 lack but the purchaser b fraud made me sign that I received deposit as advance for 5 lack what is difference between deposi and token mney in law

lease reply urgently thanks

Din sb, kindly state your case in detail again as it is not clear what is actual problem being faced by you?

I think Mr Din wants to return the Bayana. You can always return double the amount of the Bayana and withdraw from the deal.

But if you have received advance payment, that means the sale purchase transaction has materialised and the advance cannot be returned. The seller must hand over the property upon receipt of the full payment.

Dear all, this Pak!-1/Pardesi/Baloch (real name Salman Mahmood) is a professional scammer. He has been scamming people on this forum for many years…More details of this famous zameen forum scammer can be found here:… Http://goo.gl/Cj7wzX

Salam. Dosto ek estate agent k kehnay pe mene 30lac invest kiye thay k har deal pe profit milta rahy ga mgr 3mahina tak kuch nahi mila or phr zyada shoor krny pr mere osnay 2plots ki files mujhe dedi k ye ap rakho pesa kahi nahi gaya apka tasali kro ye files profit me sale krdoga. Or mene files rakhli osky kehny pr 6mahina hogaye nahi sale hoi me roz shor machata ho roz topi de rha he 2 4logo se bat ki tu pata chala files new he . Mujhe property ki language nahi pata old new kia hoti he. Me ab pareshan ho pesy kesy nikalwao files b nahi sale ho rahi koi help kro yar pls bohat bewakofi kardi baton me agaya mere pass oski files k ilawa kuch b nahi agreement b nahi. Qk mene khareedi nahi thi bs zyada shor krny k opar osny mujhe dedi thi k ye rakhlo acha profit me sale krdoga or ab woh mera phone b nahi utha rha pls koi help kro mere pass jo kuch tha wohi pesa tha bs. Ab ghr me khanay ko b nahi udhar le le kr guzara kr rha ho pls contact kro koi allah ka banda mujje 0331 1380539