How to remove my add from zameen.Com

I want to remove my add from zameen.Com, but did not find any option. Please guide me that how to remove my add.

Naseem

Naseemabbbas74@live.Com

To delete your ad, please follow the steps given below.

- Log-in to your account

- Go to Property Management Tab within your member's area

- Select appropriate container from the left pane e.g. For Sale, For Rent, etc.

- The listing will appear in right larger panel of the page representing information in a row. Just click the listing button with "X" sign under Control option and the particular listing will be deleted instantly.

Me apni add delete krna chahta hu koe bata sakta h kese hogi

How can i delete my add the price is incorrect

You can delete your listing by going to https://profolio.zameen.com/profolio/

At the bottom of the page, you will see all your properties. Under the control section of the listing, you will find a red "x"sign that can be used to delete it. You can also edit the listing using the options there.

If you need any assistance, you can contact us here: https://www.zameen.com/contactus.html

Want to remove my previous add

Hi, i added a property using the “add property” option on the right. this ad was approved and was availabe on zameen.com when i checked but wasnt in my listings in property management tab. after a month with no reply i thought the price may be to high and decided to lower it but cant edit it( tried everything looked everywhere but theres just no option). then i decided to add a new add for the same property. this time did it thought " add listings" option, this time it was show for sale at zameen.com like the previous one but also at the property management tab and there were views within a day. I can edit and delete this add but still cant do any changes or even delete the previous add while its still shown when i search properties from another device and with my number on it. Plz guide what is wrong with the previous add and why are there 2 options to add property where one just doesnt work. Plzz guide