I-11 and i-12 Status (Development and Construction)

Please share the current situation on ground in i-11 and i-12 especially for living purposes, utilities and construction activity etc.

Is i-11 fit for living, if not then how long will it take and also is it safe?

Thank you

Went to I-11 today.. There is construction going on in some areas but there are a few issues I noticed..

There is no gas and electricity available, I think people are boring for water. Sewerage, I did not ask but I assume it comes with possession? Don't know when gas and electricity will be available but I saw a house having large solar panels on its roof.

The Afghan Abani has been completely razed to the ground but there are some pockets of families living in tents here and there.

There are some huge depressions and I even saw a house constructed in the middle of a large depression, many places are solid land as well but road infrastructure is very poor. Road lights are installed on the main road but I dont think they work.

The road leading to I-11 is Faqir Ipi road, it is fine until the army area where the road becomes single lane due to security blockades and then the road gets a bit rough. Metro cash and carry is nearby and sabzi mandi, IJP road is also nearby giving access to Pindi. Location of I-11 is very good as it takes only 3-4 minutes to reach Kashmir Highway.

Nice stuff junaid bhai

Junaid sb, In my view I-11 will still require 5 more years to be livable... At the moment it lacks basic infrastructure, facilities and security...

I-12 is way behind I-11 in terms of development...

And so we can assume that I-16 is light years away in terms of development…? Or is it being fast-tracked?

Buyer Bhai jaan… Basic development has already been done in I-16… However, to be livable with all facilities, it will definitely take more time…

Thanks Arshad Sb and Mr Khan… You are right Mr Khan, maybe not 5 years but I think 2 years will make it quite liveable. Latest images are uploaded on google maps, you can see many more streets being paved so work is going on. Same for I-12, development work is going on. I-16 is very far away and I think it has access issues so it is a 7-10 years waiting time I think.

I-14 and I-16 are more develop then I-11 and I-12, I visited I-14 frequently while going Islamabad and people are consorting houses, Electricity and Sewerage is available. I think hundreds of families are living in I-14.

There are two entrance available, One from Haji camp and second from Koh Noor Mill.

I-16 development is much better then I-14 and that's why you can see people are living and constructing new houses there.

@Mr.Khan Yes its faraway but i think I-16 is better option for investment due to

1: New airport

2: In H-16 recently CDA has approved some new projects so definitely in coming years I-16 will get direct access form KH.

Hmmm…I wish zameen.com added a new feature to its website where people like me could find videos of ‘site survey visits’ by zameen.com staff for each sector. And these videos were updated every 6 months or so. Basically they would be just driving through a sector and making a video, just like Google does for streets in America

Usman sb,

Are u sure hundreds of families living in I-14?

Regards

Yes @Mr. Khan am sure, even you can see this in Google map: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Islamabad,+Pakistan/@33.6111089,72.9671559,1617m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x38dfbfd07891722f:0x6059515c3bdb02b6

People are living there, If you pass from I-14 you can notice this.

I went to the link posted by Mr Usman, and scanned the entire I-1X series of sectors. Here is what I observed (this observation is based strictly on eyeballing the currently posted Google maps images, nothing more):I-10 looks like a proper fully-constructed CDA sector. I-11: subsectors 2 and 3 have some streets, 1 and 4 don’t look too good for residence. I-12: nothing. Zip. Cow land. I-13: this looks like a thickly populated Rawalpindi-type abadi (not a planned CDA sector), it is very close to highway N5. I-14: I can see a properly planned grid of streets and roads, but it does not seem to follow the rectangular planning model that is trademark of all CDA sectors. I-15: nothing. Zip. Cow land. I-16: very well planned, typical CDA sector containing 4 sub-sectors and markaz.

Buyer, ur understanding and observations are correct except: I-11/3&4 are for commercial purposes... And not for residential purposes..

Regards

You mean I-11/1&4 Mr Khan?

Btw when will gas, electricity etc reach I-11? Does anyone know about it? Also, if this happens, how much can the prices escalate?

No, I mean 3 and 4…

Ok.. There are some huge warehouses and some institutes etc in I-11/1&4 btw.. What about the Cattle market? Will we still have cattle markets over there?

I talked to someone and they say utilities are available upon request. But I didn't see much transformers/lines etc..

Respected Forum Members,

I-15 or FOECHS, which one is better for long term investment?

Regards

Stay away from I-15 for now… Go for FOECHS Mr Suleiman…

@ Junaid. Thanks a lot for your advice.

Jazak Allah

Regards

FOECHS is the better option bro…