I -11 sector islamabad future

Dear all property experts,

Please guide regarding i -11 sector,

1. Whats future of this sector
2. Whats benefits / drawbacks of this sector
3. What about illegal occupation of refuges??
4. Is it good to live?

Please reply

Thanks and regards,
Rizwan

I-12/I-16 can be a better option

Rizwan bro!

I-11 area which is near main road ("Faqir Ape road") is very good to live. In that price we have not any option with procession in Zone-I.

In I-12/I-14/I-16 you will not find any commercial but people of I-11 have option of Metro Cash & Carry - Sabzi mandi on their door step. I-11 Markaz also some few shops. Two hospitals (NESCOM & PAEC) very near. Many small schools in I-10 (which is very close).

In I-11 drawback is no water supply, poor road condition, and no gas at present. For water you need to bore. You can avoid poor roads if you buy plot near main road. Katchi abadi and qabza people you will find every where even in posh area like F-11.

You can stay at distance from them.

The drawbacks exactly are the point, otherwise I-11 has good location.

Utilities:
Gas, Water, and Safety are basic needs of a routine life. If there is a compromise on that even after buying with a handsome amount, what is the point. I-14/16 are better in that regard and getting populated quickly. I am not sure, if in I-11 CDA has acquired all the required land.

I-11 has better location from lets say Zero-point. With new airport the momentum of development and economic zones is slowly shifting towards that area and I-14/16 are better in that regard. I-17 as Medical City, PHA Apartments and Rawalpindi Ring Road will boost those two sectors. Lots of approved and high standard societies are being developed next to I-16, to name a few Taj Residencia, FOECHS, UPCountry, CBR2, Kohsar View Housing.

Commercial:
Sabzi Mandi and Bus Stations at door steps of I-11 are a big headache and that place in a rainy season can turn into a mess. Not sure about I-14 but I-16 is has propoer and planned Markaz in the centre.

In 3+ years, I see I-14/16 ahead and more populated than I-11.

From investment point of view I-16/I-14 has lots of potential compared to I-11 where prices are already on higher end.

As per a recent news in DAWN:

CDA’s poor planning leaves 17 sectors stalled - April 09, 2018

https://www.dawn.com/news/1400446

"Land awards for H-16, 17 and I-11 were announced in 2009 but so far the civic agency has not paid compensation to the locals."

"Recently, the CDA decided that after acquiring I-17 the entire sector would be allotted to an army-run university for the setting up of a medical city."

“The development work in I-11/1 and I-11/2, comprising residential plots, is yet to be completed. The rest of sectors meant for wholesale markets is already developed and allotted”

Thanks Ali and Imtiaz sb..

If i want a 5 marla house , whats your opinion regarding I - 10 ?

In future whats its resale value?

I-10 has been and will be a prime sector of I-series and outstanding location. However, prices are maxed out already so for living can be best but for investment it would be good to consider the sectors that are under development.