I-12 cda

Also, if CDA has restarted allocating plots against affidavits/files in I-12?

Regards,

What is the development progress on I-12? Is there any estimated date for the completion of development work?

What would be best place in future for house construction between I-12 and Bahria Enclave?

Is there any development charges which plot owners have to pay for the development?

Sir there is no match between the two…Enclave is two decades ahead.CDA is spineless and corrupt.Don’t expect anything good from their side.

Sir there is no match between the two…Enclave is two decades ahead.CDA is spineless and incompetent.Don’t expect anything good from their side.

Agree with SAADI sab that Bahria is always better in development but location wise I-12 is better.Location is everything in real estate.No doubt Enclave is better option for living but not a option for good return.

Regards

Dear Nadeem,

If CDA has restarted allocating plots against affidavits/files in I-12?

Regards,

Need rate for 25x50 main nust road 980 series, Thanks!

As per Zameen.Com news, Bahria is all set to launch new projects in Isb. Here is the link of the news: https://www.zameen.com/news/bahria-town-to-launch-three-more-projects-in-islamabad.html

Question to experts: ANY idea about location / property type or pricing of upcoming projects?

Dear Nadeem,

If CDA has restarted allocating plots against affidavits/files in I-12?

Regards,

Dear AlRana Shb,

I heard that I-12 allotment letters against affidavits (effectees sold plots) are still in halt. I am not sure what is causing this halt within CDA after changes in higher management.

Yes, CDA has stopped giving allotment letters against affectees given affidavits for the time being.

Any one have a clue when these will be resumed?

Dear Poet and Shahzad,

Thanks for update. I hope that these allotments would resume asap.

Regards,

Dear AlRana shb,

Can you please define the timeframe of this ASAP?

Dear Shahzad,

I myself am awaiting for that day :). I hope and pray that the allotments resume asap for all sectors.

Regards,

Anyone knows why these effectees owned plot allotments in I-12 got stopped and since when it is stopped?

Do we have some updates on resumption of i-12 giving allotment letters against affectees given affidavits for the time being?

Is there any update on development work of I-12?

I think there is good potential in PHA flats in I 12 for rental purpose in near future. Can anyone advise if his is good option?

I dont think so it is a feasible option.

Any update whether the allotment to effectees plots in I-12 resumed or not?