I-12 & i-14 investment good or no? For 3 years and above

Need advice on above area as this area is under cda and the plot rates are quite reasonable… Haven’t seen the area personally so look forward for some experts recommendations. Thanks

Its a potential area which can give max in 5 yrs duration. Check I -12 in CDA Budget amd priority projects.

KhanG Sb,

Both are good for slow and steady growth investment point of view only....

Regards

I had a visit to I-14 in Feb. I-14 is somewhat developed with 50+ homes already constructed. Electricity and water is available but no GAS. Road was pretty bad. But i hear that road will be carpeted soon and this will give boost. So overall I-14 seems a better short term investment then I-12.

I-12 will take some time to develop and populate. So I-12 will beat I-14 in the long term.

Asad bahi roads carpeting is not a big issue but entrence is very bad any idea how they will improve access.

Best option according to my point of view is to invest in I-14, As number of house start building here, i purchase plot here almost 14 months ago, and last month seen number of house construction is in progress.

For I-14 Worst part is it entrance and secondly local pindi abadi near I-14 using this sector area for agriculture purpose.

In future I-12 has no scene that it will get entrance from NUST Univesrsity side, as per my view its more closer to sabzi mandi and Afghan basti

Dear KhanG,

Both are good options for long term investment.I-14 is better than I-12.Allah knows best.

Regards

Slayer, I was told by a dealer that all the shops in the entrance are illegal so CDA will demolish them to make a clean entrance. Remember this will also be used for I-15 and I-16 sectors too. I don’t know how true is this but just wanted to answer you based on what the Propery dealers told me.

Thanks all for ur expertise, @Abid how much you bought the plot on and the size? do we know what are the rates for a 7 and 10 Marla, and also which street or sector specifically you would recommend to buy a plot in… Thanks again

Thanks asad bahi but i have seen some new house being constructed on side ways of entrance after shops near corner where one mosque is also located what about them i have serious concerns regarding entrance other than that a well location sector.

As i asked Some CDA offical, they said still in this financial year no chance for development of main entrance road for I-14. Have you tried road from backside of Koh-e-nor mil, Its relatively better access for I-14/4.

Prices varies according to location, plot on main double road and were already some house already constructed has bid difference from others.

All my suggestion is to never go for plot having depression. Secondly never rely on broker/dealer ; do work yourself to confirm plot physical location which you are going to purchase.

Prices are comparatively low as compare to start of previous year; because in the start of last year it was some planned start by govt to develop new road for new airport that will go from the north side of sector (I-14,I-15,I-16). But that plan get cancelled by govt in last year during imran khan dharna.

I purchase I-14/4 25x50 plot last year in 28lac.

Http://tribune.com.pk/story/911949/cda-approves-rs37-7-billion-budget/

http://nation.com.pk/islamabad/09-Jul-2015/cda-announces-24-priority-projects

I think if entrance can be improved at least 2 lane at both sides these sectors will be winners in long run as prices are low right now.

Entrance of I-14 will also cater for I-15 and I-16 so CDA really should put effort and money into the project. Otherwise these 3 sector will remain isolated like I-16 for the past 10 years.

Yes, CDA Financial year budget for this year has budget allocation for the development of Sector I-15, But not for any service road/entrance road for I-14. It might be chance that within next 3-4 months development of I-15 road will start.

Both sectors are in very good condition and will b benificial and profitable for investors so take a chance for better profit in future

Dear Folks,
how do you compare them in 2023?

i-14 has solid on ground possession and people are living there. I-12 investment is speculation based and it will take at least 5-6 years to reach I-14 level. so many new things happening around I-14 right now.

1. golra underpass access
  2. Markaz buildings constructions
  3. Internal street carpeting can start any time as tenders are announced.
  4. Hospital and markets are under construction and I-14/1 hospital will be functional within few weeks.
  5. Houses construction speed is quite fast and market is rising very fast right now.

I-12 investment is also not very bad but you should be able to wait at least 5-6 years to get good returns. but for longer 10-15 years run I-12 will be winner due to its location. if we check the data of last 10 years both sectors gained almost 4x - 5x.