I-14/1 vs I-15/4 suggestion required from gurus

Nasir sahab as you might know i was looking for medium-term investment purpose only. I personally do not have a preference of a particular area but at that time I15 seemed good for investment but now i feel I15 very little juice is left as price is already pretty high.

@Its_ImtiaX_88 sahab, problem is that we never reached the point to finalize a price. I told dealer that i am interested in this plot so set up a meeting but they simply backed off by saying that we cannot reach client and roz koi new excuse. However after a month i saw same plots still on sale. I think it was investor plots so they wanted to create hype in market and sell on max profits. I understand seller/investor is free to sell it to whoever you want but engaging buyers uselessly wastes their time and effort. It is same people call some buyers chaska party but in this case it seemed seller/dealer was chaska party.

Syed Wajahat sb you better visit I-15 physically rather then contacting dealers through facebook or whatsapp groups. I am saying this on my personal experience.

Brother i visited I15 many times along with dealers and alone too, they gave me list of plots and i checked each plot with maps and google maps. As i said earlier most plots were not level ground, even the height was below rest of sector. I only know about I-15/4 and the starting streets are of good location, rest are no go at least for me. Two plots i shortlisted and don’t know why dealer never set up meeting with seller. As of now, my personal opinion is that very little juice left so its not for me any more.

yes dealers with proper offices in the location have better solid options, these facebook and zameen dealers mostly doesn’t have direct option. If you not want to invest in I-15 than better invest in I-16 or 14 as prices are still reasonable compared to I-15. or you can check DHA valley, faisal town, taj residencia, mumtaz city and many more options are still in your budget.

1 Like

Many thanks Nasir sahab, your suggestions are always very helpful.

1 Like

News are circulating on social media that golra underpass ground breaking ceremony will happen on 3rd Dec, anyone have proper knowledge about this news?

Heard that it’s happening in next month, though date needs to be confirmed!

Though I hate to post news with Clown Lot having their faces all around and bigger than the news itself. Anyways, here it goes, Forwarded as Received.

so what do you think, what impact on the prices you are seeing in upcoming 3-6 months?

Coupled with Gas, perhaps touching 25+ to 30 lakh a Marla?

An assumptive guess, I say, at this stage!

1 Like

So how much upside now in I-15/4 and I-16/2 after the recent ground breaking ceremony of the underpass? I have plots in both I-15/4 and I-16/2 and want to see if i should hold them or sell them off specially post the revaluation news that also hit the market.

Please advise and also the rates of 5 Marla in I-15/4 and 8 Marla corner with park on the side in I-16/2 70 feet road

for now hold both plots for atleast 6 months. as new developments are happening in this area so prices will keep growing for next 6 months, once the possession and electricity arrives in I-15 after that you can think of switching. but for now hold it.

1 Like

What is the overall scenario of I-14/15/16 market right now?

Right now not a great hype but its building up, investor have raised their demands to 85 lac for 5 marla, but I think not so many buyers are in the market right now due to govt uncertainty. genuine deals are happening around 73-78 lac. Things will be more clear in next 15-30 days.

1 Like

You should have highlighted the golra road as that will the shortest route from Kashmir highway/G13 to sector I-14

Thanks Nasir sb. I will hold it. I can also see alot of new developments happening in I-16/2 as organic growth. People shifting and if the huge amount of apartments are handed over, it will suddenly bring huge influx of people to the area and bring a lot of activity. I-15 pace of development is good but not sure if it will continue at same pace but for now will hold as advised.

2 Likes