I want to build new 7 marla house double story

AOA all respected engineers, constructors, and companies.

I want to build a double-story grey structure for a 7 marla house measuring 30*60 in CDA sector G-16.

Two possible ways for construction are:

1- you will do everything from start to end in a total lum sum amount! (please enlist features includes in only grey structure).

2- second is the way I will provide material and then what will be your charges.

for design ideas please see the below images:

ONLY GREY STRUCTURE

WE can give you design and execution at one place with quality works and time completion.

If interested please contact us for further discussions.

Awaiting

Team dSA
0092-333-4220989

Dear Muhammad
We are in construction business in DHAs & Bahria.
We have completed several small & medium size residential & commercial projects. Alhamdolilla, our clients are deeply satisfied.
Sir, material prices are changing all the time & giving an unsolicited idea is hard to present…
We can build your gray structure as per your choice of materia & will charge 10% of the construction cost, if you buy material by your own and 12% if we buy material of your choice from the market…
Just give you a rough idea, the quality of house, you posted, will cost you Rs 3350 to 3400 per sq ft as per the full completion including all activities…
Best wishes for your house.
اللہ پاک برکت عطا فرمائیں
۔آمین

1 Like

please contact at 03335395936
vakas

Dear Muhammad Waqas
We are in construction business in Bahria Islamabad/Rawalpindi
We have completed several 7,10 and One kanal, residential projects.

it will cost you Rs 3150 to 3250 per sq ft as per the full completion including all activities…
Best wishes for your house.

please contact
Pak Construction Tech

The pictures that you shared above is the idea about what you like to construct ?

Dear
according to above mention pictures i will charge you Rs.2790/- sft of covered area with A grade material

Roots Engineerings Services
Faheam
rootsengineerings@gmail.com

for grey structure what will be the rate!

yes its exactly the idea but only for grey structure

what will be your rate for grey structure?

request for only grey structure rate ?

Hey bro
I am doing construction business at bahria town rawalpindi
Kindly contact me i will give u best option and full fill your requirements. Thanks

Sir it will be approximate Rs.1800/sft along with any kind of front elevation, any designs of construction with A grade material. There will not be issue .

Actually rate depends upon your structure drawing , which will effect decrease or increase the rate…

Regards
Faheam
03217867889 what’s up as well

Ace Construction and Engineering
We are providing our services on Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
The rate of grey structure is 1950 per SQ ft this includes electrical pipes and plumbing.
If you provide the materials we can offer you the labour. The labour rate is 440 per SQ ft.

You may contact on 0323 9089344 to discuss further

Regards
Habib
Ace construction and engineering

Waqas
Giving rates & cell numbers mean not very much.
You can visit ours completed projects on-site, both residentials & commercials with A, A+, standards & then tell us what standard you need & then per sq ft cost could be agreed upon…
We have sold projects & you can confirm from the buyers words our working & can also confirm from neighbouring houses that " we actually constructed" those projects…
I think this is better way to start your selection of constructors…
You can even visit us for mentoring yourself without any monetary obligation…
Further adding to our CV, we are now working to construct a 4 Kanal Plaza in phase-8 in Hamlet & soon I will post all info about investment, In Shaa Allah.
The investors can see the progress & quality from scratch. The plot itself costs 18 crores of Rs.

I am starting a 7 Marla house. Did you start your construction. Any advice would be appreciated.