In islamabad / rawalpindi which properties are more in demand 5 marla or 10

Aoa,

I need expert analysis / observation, which size of houses in isb /rwp are currently more in demand 5 marla or 10 marla ?

I am living in aus and planning to start house construction business when i will be back to pakistan insha allah. For that reason,i have been investing in bahria, dha, gullberg plots time by time.

I may be wrong but according to my observation in rawalpindi 10 marla plots whereas in isb 5 marla houses are more in demand. What do you think ?
And which one would be more profitable to construct and sell house?

Also looking at the current political scenario i am bit upset, is it still wise to consider this business or alternatively should i invest overseas. Because govt is not taking care of overseas investment, i invested in bahria phase 8 and bahria enclave as well which are on risk and it would take some good time to take some return.

There is no factual data or figures to back up any claims objectively as to which category sells more/faster/better. The best possible approach can be a bit of market survey.

As a general understanding and observations, now a days smaller category houses are selling faster. Its not the end buyer but also the investor who like to purchase and being smaller size means low cost, fast construction and more affordable. Previously 5 Marla has been more or less a low end standard for houses but now market and people are going for 4 or 3 Marlas as well.

As a general rule

- Smaller houses can get sold faster and more liquid.

- The bigger units may be more cost-effective with better margins.

This may help possible: https://www.zameen.com/index/buy/houses/islamabad

Accurate data not available yet to put the subjective perspective into figures for exact and objective estimations.

* personal views and observations that are subject to (factual) corrections, in case something obvious may have been missed.

Asalam o alikum for construction bahria enclave is the best to buy now a days…

In bahria enclave 5 and 8 marla sell like hot cakes. 10 marla are bit pricey so they sell slow.

Isloo1

So in other thread, economy is collapsing and nose-diving but on this thread plots are selling like hot cakes.

You must be snorting some good shit, sir!!!

My colleague is struggling to sell his 8 marla BE "Hot cake" for last 2 months almost ...

Can you help selling this cake for me ??

Isloo1 sahib,

Voltaire baba ji said once:

WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY THEN EVERYBODY IS OF THE SAME RELIGION....

JDM dear, my two cents were just a humble attempt to answer original poster's question, that is, which size is better.

Now only a shit-snorter from container-cult would infer that a hot selling 5/8 marla houses in BE is a reflection of country's economy. Must I say that such inferences have brought us to this level...!

Ilyas bro,

Of all the Voltaire quotes, I like this one the most:

"COMMON SENSE IS NOT SO COMMON"

Lmao....

Respected Isloo1 bro,

WHEN IT COMES to common sense, I love the quote of Albert Einstein Uncle Ji the great....

COMMON SENSE is the collection of prejudices acquired at age 18....

There is one quote of Voltaire I love the most.......

IT IS DIFFICULT TO FREE FOOLS FROM THE CHAINS THEY REVERE......,

Respected bro, you gotta watch a movie,
12 YEARS A SLAVE & DJANGO UNCHAINED....

I am surprised to read, gentlemen hiding behind keyboards and a fancy LEDs expose their innerselves in broad day light by taking pride in referring to other like ‘shit snorters, idiots’ and so on, that too on a public forum for no apparent reason but only based on having a difference of opinion and counter argument(s)

Thanks Imtiaz sb,

guys how would you prioritize below list of plots, in term of house construction business.

1- Bahria enclave 5 marla

2- Phase 8 5 marla

3- Phase 8 10 marla

4- DHA phase 2 5 marla

5- DHA phase 3 5 marla

6- I 14 5 marla

7- Any other option please mention