Invest in Capital smart city Islamabad

Dear everyone, please advise.

Should I invest in Capital smart city Islamabad Executive Block II?

Is it safe to invest there for 3 years for a residential plot?

What are your reviews? Please let me know.

CSC for now is stuck in resale. Thye might give an intechnage at Overseas Executive next year and that might help prices to escalate!

1 Like

CSC is good for medium term (5+ years) investment. Price are stagnant right now, this shows buying opportunity. Any disruptor, such as, RRR announcement, or M2 interchange will completely throw it off the range.

On the positive side, developer seems to be making efforts, and that increases chances of success of this project.

On the downside, it is bit far off the mainland Islamabad and it will take minimum a decade to become part of twin cities.

CSC and LSC to me are great projects.
I think their vision is unique according to the modern changing world and the development in CSC is good. you should visit the society to see what’s on ground to get an idea yourself or you can see lots of videos on YouTube.

the developers have a strong background in real estate market.

what I love about this project is that you can book the plot online, pay the instalments online, submit the documents online, you don’t need a dealer or xyz to be involved.
its great for overseas Pakistani and their customer service is great. every time I call they answer and guide me accordingly.

I am happy a client of CSC.

development takes time, we don’t become a millionaire overnight. I think the problem in Pakistan is that many people buy land to gain profit short-term, when they don’t gain profit faster they start to criticise the project, there are not many genuine buyers like myself who want to build house and live.

do your research though and make and make a wise decision. this is just my opinion.
hope it helped

• Golden time of CSC: CSC in late 2019s and early 2020s was among the best project in ISB/RWP market. Fast selling, quite effective marketing and capturing the overseas clientage. Its a project, as of now for end-buyers, not much charm for investors in the foreseeable future.

• Location & Development: Location far off (will be even after the interchange). However, development pace and quality compensate for that. Though high development charges did turn-off lots of investors.

• Resale: CSC resale was impressive but not resale is quite poor. Part of the fact is too much inventory and commercial launch through select dealers that is a rip off (a tactic employed by BT and made a mess out of that).

• Lahore Smart: Location and Access ar better than CSC, however, resale didn’t pick up as it was for CSC at same stage. Though expected to do better than now.

• Smart City Faisal Abad Expected in 2022, pre-launch will be best time to buy, as for now in LSC/CSC only those inventories yielded profit that were a pre-launch, rest have been flat.