Investing a low amount

I would like to invest a low amount of 5lacs in buying a plot. Can anyone guide me where it is beneficial to invest this amount?

Thanks

Faris

This much money cannot buy even 1 marla in twin cities.

Buy whatever you can in your village if you are " giraeen"; wait for a couple of years, sell and you may afford 3 marla in " Pindi mouzia".

In Punjab any village land appreciates, for sure.

As AQ sb said, hold on to this money as there will be many scammers who will tempt you to book your dream plot with just 50000 and so on. Dont fall for that.

You can buy open land with registry (2 to 2.5 Marls) in some far off areas of RWP. Better to hold.

If you can stretch that upto 8+ lacs than there are some options that may be appropriate with balloted plots

Check chakri road, adyala road, taxila, chakra/girja road or jodh. You can get a 3-5 marla possession plot in these areas. But only buy possession plot don’t go for any file. In taxila near UET some plots are available around 1.25 per marla. Those areas are populated with electricity and gas. One more option is to visit Jodh village, its near to golra railway station, F-14, E-14 and tarnol. You can get a 3 marla plot in that area. Again only go for possession area even that is in some village.

Dear Faris

I appreciate the suggestions of other members,you can purchase a 5 Marla plot in Kashmir Model Town in 500,000 or little extra in phase 2 ,this project is of Jammu Kashmir cooperative housing society,and their office is located at G-15 ,the site of Kashmir Model Town is on Chakri road near alharam city,I can say there is potential in buying a plot right there.

Thank you everyone for your precious advice.

Qasim sb thank you pointing out KMT but that’s at a stand still for years on now and not a good idea to get your money stuck …

Dear Imtiaz sb, I purchased a 5 Marla plot back in 2014 at K…M.T for only 150,000 but now its value appreciated to 550,000 so if one invests today then there are two events the first one is RRR and the other thing is development or maintenance of Kashmir Model Town,the site itself is very near NIIA airport.

Contact me Plot is available in easy instalments near new islamabad Airport at Cargo Road.

Sir have a look at Taj Residencia, 3.5 Marla plot file. Its 3.95 lacs I am not sure if that will give you a profit but it will might help you get into property. They are offering 3.5 marla with 3.5 years of time for installments and the total price is 21 lacs.

P.S Its going to be a gamble for you.