Investment Advice in Isb/Rwp?Pesh

Hi, I want to invest upto PKR 6 million in any project in Islamabad, Rawalpindi or Peshawar. Process of this investment is for short term profit (i.e., upto 1 year). Can anyone suggest good opportunities and expected return on investment in a year time.

Tahir sb
As per my 2 cents, DHA valley Bluebell but only possession plot or ballotted but NOT in any case the non- ballotted file. After Bluebell bridge completion, you will get good jump In Shaa Allah.
Alternatively, in Pindi bahria phase-8, you can get file in extension or a possession plot in Orchard.
After Imran cut the Pindi bypass ribbon, you will be in profit In Shaa Allah.
Before bypass was in shadows but now after recent bills law making in the assembly, Imran govt is in high colours & bypass ribbon seems a reality…

now adays B17 is slow and good time to invest their hope you will get good return any help regarding b17 am available zero triple three five one eight double four nice three

Dear Tahir,

Prices have been too inflated in last few months due to amnesty scheme and construction package. But things are settling down a bit, so this is not the right time for short-term investment in projects with inflated prices.

I would agree with Zia that B17 has potential, although its prices have gone through the roof in past few months. But as Margalla Avenue is scheduled to complete in March/April, its prices will take another jump as the traffic starts flowing on this road.

In general, Zone 2 has good prospects due to Margalla Avenue and operationalization of Metro on Srinagar highway. Keep an eye on these developments, this will help you chose the right project. RRR could be another big thing, but after the mega scam of “scam-masters” I would not count on it until it is 100% constructed.

Stay away from bubbles, you may end up losing your hard-earned money or getting it stuck for a long time.

@tahir.nexia

This is Ayaz from, " Meezban Real Estate & Builders". We provide a number of Professional Services including Real Estate Brokerage & Investment Consultancy and Construction with Material, Construction Consultancy & Material Supply. As Professionals our Consultancy provided is backed by various Surveys along with Constant & Thorough Research of the Real Estate Market(trends, pricing, worthiness, ROI potential etc) of Islamabad mainly and some parts/projects of Rawalpindi such as Bahria Town etc. You are most welcome to contact me to find out ‘The Best Available Options’ according to your budget and the Comparison+Pros & Cons of the options shall also be provided to you.
So, therefore the summary is that you will be provided with more than ONE Option and an estimated/assumed ROI(return on investment)will be provided in figures backed with evidence, making it easier for you to decide where to Invest your hardearned savings.
Regards
Ayaz ur Rahim

We Provide Following Top Notch Professional Services At Competitive Rates:
1.Real Estate Brokerage and Consultancy.
2.Construction with Material and Consultancy
3.Construction Material Supply.
4.Architectural and Interior Designing.
5.Energy Effecient Building (Consultancy+Implementation)
6. Solar Systems(net metering)
7. Gate Automation
8.CCTV and Security Systems
9. Smart Homes.
10. Residential Lifts:Branded(All parts i.e rope
etc)
11. Complete Furnishing
12. Bullet Proofing

P.S: I am attaching my Business Card, all the contact details are mentioned. I Welcome You On Behalf Of Our Enterprise ;To Be A Part Of The Most Satisfied Community:Our Clientage!
IMG-20211017-WA0002

Ayaz sb, braye meharbani aik hi post ko baar baar har thread par post na karain. Otherwise, admin will ban you from the forum (if he ever wakes up !).

2 Likes

Ok. I wont now. I was sending it as an answer that i can provide a good consultation for the question asked by @tahir.nexia and everyone else who sees it can benefut from the professiona services we provide.
Thanks for the care btw.

If you could provide us your expert opinion on this open forum than it can be beneficial for all of us.