Investment Advice Isb/Rwp - Budget 15 Lac

Aoa , I wanted to invest 15 lac on any property but on a safe location which will give me good return after an year or so.. May it be a 5 Marla or any size but it should be safe investment and give me good return after an year... I think Isb Zone 2 is comfortable or DHA Valley.

Advice needed!

Top city is better and second is DHA valley

Bro whr is Top city and please also tell me prices of plots…btw Top city is CDA sector ???

And wht abt I-15 i heard prices are from 15 lac to 16 lac for 5 Marla

It’s not a CDA sector top city is near to new airport,u can check at google about top city,

Call 0300 6813655

Mumtaz City maybe a good option especially Chenab block possession plot 5 marla baitreen rehashi plot!

Good short term investment - good return within the next 3 years!

Dear Shahzad, TopCity is not a CDA sector, its a private society. It is a good option but being a pvt project, the risk factor is always there.

DHA Valley is not recommended for short term. If you can wait for few years, then that is OK.

@Mr Khan

Bro i can wait for few years like 1-2 for DHA valley actually i have to make a house by next year and reqd almost 25 lacs rest of the money i have it ...so i wana invest this 15 lac and wanted to have return of 6-7 lacs in an year..

But i want the safest investment ...btw can i buy plot in B-17 or engineering co-operative society ???? as these seems to me safe and please tell the future prospect of DHA City

Dear Shahzad, 6 to 7 lacs profit of 15 lacs investment in one year could be high expectations, I don't say it is not possible, but then u have to take risk for high return, safe investments normally increase at slow pace.

In B-17 the minimum plot would be around 28 lacs in E-Block. ECHS is a good option, but prices have increased a lot recently there as well.

Regards

Dear brother

for safe investment go for mumtaz city its more safe then top city but return wise currently top city is better as many dealers are involved there , options are more there.

Dha valley is good option but ur time frame is short so go for top city or mumtaz city.

Dear Mr.Shahzad I suggest you to invest in Multi Residentia you may got a file with plot number down payment + three installments + own total between 12 to 13 lacs remaining 6*90000 installments after every three months.

Or

Faisal town file will give you return in one year

Down payment 370000, two installments 160000*2 plus profit from 450000 to 500000 total 1140000 to 1190000

remaining 7*160000 installments after every three months

Consult these projects from different market experts and decide after your satisfaction.

Insha Allah in both the cases you will find good return in a year

Regards

Hafeez

Dear Rehman, I agree with your suggestion. Multi Residencia is safe investment, in Faisal Town a little bit of risk is involved, but the expected return will be very good IA.

Regards

G0 for TOP CITY 10 marla plot in D OR F block, will pay u good return after an year INSHA ALLAH.

Does anyone have any news about the Mumtaz City possession ceremony? Any news on when possession will be given in other blocks and what exact facilities are intact of when giving possession?

Sheikh Sb, that will be appreciated big time, if some esteemed member could share the info…

Yes Khan saab, but the thing is I don’t think anyone attending those who contribute on this forum?

Sheikh Sb, one should be hopefulllllllllllllllllll

Dear shahzad for getting 6 to 7 lac return on 15 lac in one year means your are expecting more than 50% in year so if you can take risk it is better to invest with DOUBLE SHAH rather than investing in property. But unfortunately DOUBLE SHAH is in JAIL nowadays .So you can wait for his release

OR

YOU can try investing in PAKISTANI CRICKET TEAM MATCH FIXING WITH SOME BOOKIE or you can invest in E12 right now . Only E12 has the potential for this sort of expectations and returns But risk factor is also very very high.

Dear Brother,

This forum is for serious discussion not for jokes.In terms of profit I practically seen prices of AWT,B17,DHA and I-15 made 100 to 200% profit in 2 years.So 50% is not a big deal but on condition if you invest in societies which has potential to raise in prices that's why everyone is here on this forum to know these societies.