Investment In DHA Phase 9

Hi, can you please guide me is it advisable to invest in DHA Phase 9, 10 Marla file. How much time it will take for price to go upward and what its balloting is expected to be done and how much would be the development charges?

Hello,

Borther phase 9 is once again showing a rising trajectory. I recently met a phase 9 investor who told me that the prices are once again going up in phase 9. Even in Shahuda Town they are installing transformers.
So lets hope for the best.

May ALLAH bless us all in this world and hereafter. Aameen

It depends on your intention and time frame of investment. The prices will keep on fluctuating up and down around the same value until balloting time… Which is i think not before 2 more years… Major upward shift of price can be expected after the ballot.

For long term it is good investment.

Prices will rise till july and august..u can buy now and sell in july if u want to attain short term but good profit

Regards

Yes!! this might be an anticipated year around pattern of DHA… Prices soared up around Eid times. And then declined back…

Phase-9 is good investment but very long term (around 6-7 years). One should have clear idea about it before investment. Dont be panic because of price fluctuations, ultimately it would be good.