Investment in dha quetta

How would you evaluate/rate investment in dha quetta files @ 27-28lacs specially considering the recent/current performance of dha bwp and dha multan?

Different prospects, u can compare Quetta with Peshawar as Its provincial capital. And first mega project in Quetta. If you compare surrounding prices its around 1 to 4 crore for 1 kanal. No one gonna give u suggestion in this forum as people are busy in selling BT phase 8 and I 16 churun… . huge potential

Not adviced as of now. Better go for investment in already Balloted Dha projects like Dha bhawalpur where boom is expected in December . You can buy in sector J and N there. Dha quetta will take many years even in plot ballot. If u want to take risk go near 25 lac

Dear Shaaz Dha Multan and Bhawalpur will eventually yield better thn Dha peshawar , Quetta. Punjab is Punjab

Dear Asad we are talking about Quetta here. I belong from punjab and have most of my investments are in punjab.... Sometime its good to talk out of personal interest and speak about general truth with facts.
No doubt investment in multan is attractive.. but has to do nothing with Quetta

Shaaz are you a beginner ,better not to be an expert vs us !

Learn respecting others difference of opinion specially Senior members as i have forecast 90% right since 2007.

Do you know or ever visited other cities,countries as investor!

Why r u favouring Dha quetta beside thousand of ppl migrated to other cities from there in last ten years.

There been crores rates in surrounding societies of Dha Bahwalpur and Multan as well.

Queeta is very small city vs Peshawar

Peshawar Dha was next to Hayatabad just like Dha Bahwalpur and Multan are next to pvt costly societies.

These are both balloted and mature projects with plot Nos and many blocks already developed and developing.And will gain alot as soon home construction take place and hot trading kick in.Multan has 50k plots while bahwalpur only 12k which are even peanut vs cities and surrounding buying power and in future these will have more phases as well like Lahore .it was known that these need a few months time to gain but gains will be stronger.

Dha not bound to do ballot in 1,2 or 4 years.So Dha queeta is amature , destabilized province.if someone want to invest there he should choose Gwadar as investment.you should know Dha Gujranwala launched before Multan and Bahwalpur yet 5 years behind because in those cities land belong to landlords having even 21 hectors at once.while in Gijranwala small farmers had land and took time.yet not balloted and prices almost same from 3,4 years,Dha phase 9 took 9 years for plot ballot.while Dha Bahwalpur and multan did development even without taking development charges and very active teams.

Do you even know Balochistan is smallest province as per population!
Do you know Multan is surrounded by cities like khanewal,kabir wala,Muzafar garh,Dg khan, vehari and sraiki belt. Do you know there are many tehsil. Cantonment , medical univ, hospital, Engineering univ aand big population

Do you know Bahwalpur is surrounded by yazman , shujabad , rahim yarkhan , sadiqabad and many villages with rich landlord . Do you know it was one of richest riasat before Pakistan. It also has Cantonment, Medical univ, hospital, Engineering univ. People not only from Bahwalpur other societies , drs,engr, military, but neigborhood villages , teshsil cities will move to it.

With greater risk greater reward i believe its a risky option but if it clicks then it will rise a lot . If someone ask you about the investment in Rawalpindi Islamabad for investment and living then dha,bahria,I-16 are better options.

Asad sb take it easy :). If I live longer IA will bump this thread after couple of years then will compare DHA Quetta vs Dha Bhawalpur profit margin. By the way I am Canadian citizen and running frenchise in different cities.

Don't play senior card with me !!!

Offtopic but on-discussion:

I will have to agree, there do not exist any thing such as 'Senior or Junior', as long as debates, expressions, and argumentation. Mutual respect, yes that should be fundamental, rest all are digital profiles with opinions and counter arguments. Nothing to be offended of, unless there is derogation or falsified accusations...

If the world got stuck to Senior vs Junior, there would had been lots of 'Yes Sir' but 'Zero Human Progress'...

Shaaz we will see in couple of years! Better if u bought in queeta sell and move to mature projects you are not a tree, if u r thinking to buy consider what i told. Still prices are lower. Thanks me later
Kindly google
Population of Bahwalpur and surrounding

Population of multan and surrounding

And population of Quetta

I agree with this that their is no Junior or Senior but yes logical answers will prevail Shaaz i know its hot topic in Canada to invest in DHA quetta but lets take this debate to another level as Asad has mentioned very valid points about DHA Multan and Bhawalpur lets see how DHA quetta can be promising. I have lived in quetta and except for cant area there is no proper society. Plus Nust will be building campus, Plus DHA security and environment will be comparatively better.

With all these above advantages of DHA Quetta and as Asad rightly said about the advantages of DHA multan and bhawalpur let the viewer decide which one is better option to invest right now.

As far as i am concerned i still think bhawalpur and multan has more advantage at this time plz note in property investment timing is very important.

I have seen Dha Queeta land on both sides of Highway and just 7Km away from Quetta city.surly people of Quetta have good chance to buy sometjing great in their city but it will be long time investment. I will prefer Dha Multan and Bahwalpur as they are almost half cooked. I love my balochi brother things are hard for them but its just about investment. And i gave my opinion as i am 10% wrong in past may be this time too but i shared facts. I will pray things become good for all of us.

DHA Quetta could potentially be amazing, to be honest. I have some familiarity with Quetta and its market and I feel the prices should theoretically rise quite high for DHA Quetta. On paper, it is a fantastic investment opportunity but it is high-risk and it is long-term as both Abassi sab and Asad sab said.

DHAs in Punjab, on the other hand, or even a smart investment in Gwadar may be a safer, surer option. Though of course Gwadar is mostly a long-term investment too.

Dha multan is good for long term investment but has been allocated huge area therefore will get momentum slowly. DHA, Bhawalpur population is small and it's city of Nawab. Mostly Nawab families are interested in old architect buildings.

Whereas Dha Quetta is the fisrt state of the art project. Location wise located over the CPEC route and near to the airport and university, after Islamabad it offers the second most expensive properties. About 8 percent baloach are well settled overseas.

Yes, sir, if I remember correctly, Quetta’s property is surprisingly high-priced and this should eventually become the most expensive property there.

It is good for people of Quetta to get good amenties in Dha quetta. For investor outside dont consider it as a repitition of Dha peshawar price wise. I here can tell Dha quetta will take most years in developement and posession handover than any Dha project in Pakistan.no matter how many blogs or dealers you see shilling this. I just told you naked truth

Shaaz you have no idea about lower Punjab or new Sraikistan or you are purposefully doing this let me give you more food for thought. Both Multan and Bahwalpur have good population in city and with at least two three societies where rate is 8-16 lac per marla.

Beside both cities have medical univ, engineering colleges, Hospital and cantonment.

So many engineers professors doctors military man will start their lives in Dha Bahwalpur.

All land lords in nearby tehsils villages and surrounded cities even from sindh will invest there. Also it is cultural rich. All middle class will love to live there.

Both cities are district and also contendor of being you province. As being districts there are many tehsils attached with them. Along with tehsil many other cities near by infact Dha bahwalpur bought double decker buses to run between rahim yar khan.

Just few km away there is solar power plant which can generate electricity for city and its surrounding alone and will provide lot of jobs.

Dha Bahwalpur phase 1 is five times smaller

Than Dha Multan phase 1 and itself has area for biggest university of that region and biggest Shaukat khanum hospital with reserach center in Pakistan. Plus Dha Bahwalpur situated on canal. Just think if Dha lahore located on canal road of lahore Dha phase 5 would be more beautiful and costlier. Plus it is also near to airport and Cpec route and 4 minute drive to city. Beside it multan sukur motorway is just a few km away.

They have balloted all sectors.and developed two sectors and developemnt on four sectors going on. Beautiful theme park almost completed.

Dha quetta is a deserted hard to develope land near boring cpec route and boring universities of balochistan.......dry deserted area.also it amature as new project.Plus this province claim to be a separte country. Every month many blasts take place.Punjabi lives there a threat so does their investment.those people who will afford dha quetta already left quetta and started living in karachi,lahore and islamabad as balochistan is most backward area and province of pakistan.

Plus it is biggest in land and smallest in population so demand and supply would be little . Iran border is near to it with new war in region it will be a victim of side effects......

I think enough for as of now

I have some close links with DHA main authoities their main goal is to develop DHA Quetta at fast pace to promote peace, show their presence and control to the enemy of Pakistan there is no reason DHA gonna ignore Balochistan at this critical stage they want to show their high level of presence and control through fast development. Taking calculated risk and bold step could make huge difference profit wise in real estate. Otherwise, for Dha Bhawalpur i can’t see any thing special that prices would take some jump

In short all dha are good investment but its a matter of risk , how much risk one can take. Greater Risk greater reward DHA quetta, less Risk and constant reward DHA Multan and bhawalpur.

While security really is one of the biggest issues with Quetta and Balochistan, and it is a serious risk to any investment there. Most of these reasons are also what would make DHA so popular. Similarly, DHA Quetta being "surrounded by desert" is another good reason why any investment there, in an area that is supposed to serve as something of an oasis would be lucrative.

Appreciate your detailed argument, sir, but DHA Quetta wala part thora hyperbolic ho gaya.