Investment in Faisal Margalla City or near by societies

AssalamuAlaikum!

Need advice on FMC that is after to A and B blocks of B-17. Currently rates are around 8 - 10 million for 35x70 options. Is it better for investment than Faisal Hills ? In this price range do we have any better options in that zone?

Regards / Thank you!

yes i have few investments in FMC and so far it gave me good returns, faisal hills market crashed big time but FMC prices didn’t fall so much, as correction has happend in FH so now prices will grow organically and I think both FMC and FH are secure options. You can also find some good deal in B-17 C1 under your budget i have seen some ads of B-17 C bock one day cash under your budget. here are my pro and cons compared to faisal hills.

Pro

1. Better location and access than FH, even better than B-17, E, F and G blocks.
  2. Heighten location.
  3. As end buyer is now construction houses so very less chance of price crash.
  4. Markets, shops, schools and case university of B-17 are on walking distance.
  5. So many good deals available in the market.

Cons

1. So much filling areas you have to check google earth pro history to confirm the filling. same is the case with B-17 and faisal hills.
  2. Land specially near the hill area is very rocky and bore is very difficult to conduct. Also underground water is not so good. but society is laying water pipelines and constructing water tanks. They are promising to provide water supply. In B-17 no water supply is available but underground water is good. Some areas like B1 etc has also water issue.

@nice.isb Sb, thank you for your advice. Keeping in view the points you highlighted especially filling areas and water underground risks it may not be a better option for living when most houses are constructed. Can you hint specific area or block and plot size in FMC or Faisal hills for investment perspective? Does having a plot in non-possession but ready street / block can be a good deal for returns?

Also need advice on better options in this zone in current budget?

The current project on the table is Citadel 7, a commercial sky-scrapper with a mall and a list of corporate spaces, complimenting future skilled individuals and investors. Citadel 7 - located in the heart of Blue Area Islamabad; all the investment opportunities in the project are economical and follow a simple easy payment plan.