Investment in IBD

Which place in Islamabad is best for investment (up to Rs 2 million) for one year?

Dear amer there are many places in islamabad where you can invest like g-16 f-16 e-16/17 b-17 bahria enclave you can check post of mr rizi for that you will get details http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/buying_property/where_to_buy_plot_for_house_1st_investment_2nd_under_2_million-525.html

I-16

B-17 F-16. e-16 better options for investment

Dear Ibrahim,

I would also like to invest some money but i was thinking to go either for Gulberg or Bahria (Phase 8). I found your recommendation regarding F-16 a bit strange because nothing is happening there.

You seems an expert property adviser.... why do you think investing at F-16 is a better option for investment for the next one year?

Dear Ibrahim,

What do you think about I-14 for investment point of view?

Dear Tari,

1st of all I am not an expert a person like you but in touch with market from last many years and i also purchase in few sectors.

In Islamabad and in low budget zone 2 is best option for investment as i already mentioned in another topic because of new air port, Motorway, GT Road and Kashmir Highway.

After that if you have a limited budget of Rs 2 million then you cant buy a plot in G-15 and F-15 which is one best options of zone 2. B 17 a block and b block are also better options.

F-16 is not very good for one year however if you can wait for 2 years we have some very authentic reports that they will start developing work there because recently they purchased land there but only some specific area of F-16/3 and 4.

Cant say about I-14 CDA is unpredictable but according to there funds situation I don't think so they will start work there.

By the way I am not only recommending F-16 I think so complete zone 2 is a good option for investment.

Dear Ibrahim,

Do you have knowledge about Lahore property? I want to buy a house in Lahore min 5 marla and my budget is Rs 4-4.5 million, looking for any boundary wall housing scheme near by or in surrounding of main Canal Road or Kalma Chowk? If you know any, please update me.

Usman

Dear Usman,

I am extremely sorry but I cant give you information on Lahore real estate.