Investment In Private Schemes

Dear brothers,

I purchased a 10 Marla corner plot almost four years ago in a private housing scheme in Multan near Bahawalpur bypass chowk on Bahawalpur road behind the street for Ghausia Masjid .All the works like roads, water, electricity, sewerage etc. Were completed well in time and the people started building houses there and from people I found that the prices has also gone high but I could not find any customer for my plot since four years.Current price of the plot is PKR 100000 per Marla and the total price will be PKR 1000000 (Ten lac - negotiable). I asked property dealer in that area and I advertised in many websites and some people contacted me but later they changed their mind. My feeling is that people don't believe in private housing schemes as there happened many frauds in the past due to land record is not fully computerized as yet in Pakistan. I want to ask is it feasible to invest in private housing schemes as my experience is quite disappointing.

Kind regards,

Amjad

Dear Amjad…dont worry ur investment is safe and will give u profit IN SHA ALLAH…there is no harm in investing in private societies and land provided the land is clear …however…u need a good estate agent who can advertise ur property well. Hold ur investment and advertise it properly …u will get good return. Regards.

You need to advertise in all the local newspapers and not only rely on the dealers, you will get positive responce from local newspapers and InshAllah, you will be able to dispose it off in profit.

No need to worry, i personally invest in my home city instead of Lahore or Isb.

Reason is that i take my investment for long time, i mean purchase the plot and forget to sell it.

secondly my property is in front of my eyes.

Negative is that i find very few customers in small cities as compare to Lahore, but i am satisfy.

Thanks ALLAH for every thing

Adeel…u r rite…the ‘‘worth’’ of property …of ur own city is known by urself…, its not only the investment…but attachment with ur roots. So if u find any good place in ur city which u want for ur kids…must buy it.

@Mr.Amjad,

Wait for sometime you will have profit hopefully:) and if you want to play money monopoly and get profit within months then buy plot in Bahria town, Islamabad .This is the right time to invest money and buy plot.

So long as you are selective in what you buy and do your due diligence then you should be ok.