Investment option 10.2 million

Aoa I am new to this forum and have found this a great initiative for newbies like me.

I have a budget of 10 million for investment and being a newbie in real estate sector am pretty confused on what to buy and where to buy.

I was thinking of buying an apartment for a monthly income and buy one 5 marla plot.

What do you experts suggests how should I diversify my investment.

Also please guide If I have to buy an apartment which sector to buy in rwp isl for good and steady rental income.

Also suggest some good housing societies for investment in plots.

Thank you

My suggestion:

• Go for 5 Marla in DHA Phase 3 Block G. This is for medium-term investment.
  • Go for an apartment in E-11 in a reputable building for monthly rent.

Both will be within your budget.

Hello, @muhammadshais1991 Welcome to the forum, and yes, it is an excellent platform for real estate related news and views.
Regarding your query and the amount you have in hand, I suggest investing in Lahore.
The city is ripe with new developments, and the return on investment is higher than Islamabad and Rwp. in the given budget, I am sure you would find 1 Kanal plot in “Bil KiSA Retreats” best. It is a farmhouse project.
For the Apartment, I would suggest Pearl One Residencies. It is not only convenient but also a known and reputed developer. this will start giving you a return in a short period. The project is also in the very centre of the city on MM Alam Road.