Investment option for 8-9m in islamabad

Salam,

What sector/society will be best for investing rs 8 to 9m in islamabad. Investment time frame is 1.5 to 2 years. But it must be a possession plot as i personally have extremely bad experience with non-possession plots. Please advise. Jazkakallah

I-14, 25x60 or 30x60 options can fall easily in your budget, you can also get a good location 25x50 plot. Compared to none possession CDA areas like I-15 and I-12 these prices seems reasonable. Gas is available, new road carpeting is going on these days. You can also check 25x40 plots in I-11. Yesterday bought a good location 25x60 plot in I-14/1 for 83 lac.

Nasir sb, could it be possible for you to mention or approximate the location/proximity of your 14/1 plot. I own same size in same sub-sector.

Imtiaz bhai i bought 1261 on 50 feet road, sun face, near to main double road. What is your number? now i think minimum level 25x60 plot in I-14/1 is around 78-80. I will hold this plot for at least 1 year.

@nasir Gas is available in all sub sectors of i-14 or just in i-14/3?

@Arshad, I think you need to invest in a semi-developed plot because prices of possession plots have already received a huge jump in Islamabad.

Gas, as of now avaibale in patches across all subsectors. Funds released last year to SNGPL for provisioning all across I-14.

Nasir brother 430 series, 50 ft.

Thanks Imtiaz bhai, is there any credible news regarding the underpass, there was a jang newspaper news yesterday but no other details available on NHA or CDA website right now. So is that going to materialize now?

Thank you very much for your valuable comments… I visited i-14/1 today looks promising to me and i am 100% interested to buy 25x60 plot on a good location please guide me which is the best numbers to buy along with the price… Thanks JazakAllah

Nasir brother, when there is an 'A' at the end and the claim is A for Authority, read that as an Asshole to be realistic.

All these CDAs, NHAs and all other are class A morons. The get things done but a generation or two late.

The thing with this Underpass is that idea got floated a while back, NHA have the blue-prints and initial stuff done. I-17 as a Medical City gives it high hopes. The news is quite hot these days.

However, as said earlier, these morons with an A in their titles have a track record to pull back at the last minute. Keeping in view its not a mega construction to get too much worried about Cost and stuff. Perhaps, if anything meaningful to emerge out of it, the cat will be out of the bag by Jun+/-.

Thats pretty much it, that's this post all about!

Zain sb, it depends on budget. Yes 14/1 has better potential compared to others, as things stand now. Basic Criteria:

-- Open the map
-- Locate ones on widest street (50 ft. or 70 ft.)
-- Category (Corner, Park Face etc.) if finances allow.
-- Gas availability in pockets so try to visit and see where meter installed.
-- Make sure some house under construction in the street.

Rest is all about personal preferences ...

There are two plot options circulating in the market, plot 1206 and 1460, both are on 50 feet road, gas connection, next to built house, near to main double roads, several dealers are quoting these right now. So these options can be checked. Both are demanding 85 lac.