Investment Option for Rentals

Looking for Investment option, if someone has any good suggestion please share one or split options. The requirement as follows:

Budget: 45-50 Million
Investment type: Long Term (10-15 years)
Purpose: Monthly Rental Income [existing investment exceed deemed rental value]
Location: Blue Area in Islamabad or DHA in Lahore [reliability]

I am living in Gulf, keeping in mind to develop some rental for future rather than capital gain.

Regards,

Hello Faisal!

If you are considering investing in DHA Lahore, I would suggest you take a look at DB32 in DHA Phase 3. It is a masterfully planned mixed-use project occupying a prime spot on Khayaban-e-Iqbal, right opposite Packages Mall. This particular vicinity is already famous for high real estate value and an impressive rental yield. All these factors make this investment opportunity suitable for both short- and long-term investors.

Hope the information I have shared will be useful for you.

thanks, will be considered.

any other suggestion from other group members

Hi,
Both DB32 in Phase 3 and Urban Premium Residences in Phase 8 appear to be good options in DHA Lahore. However, if you are willing to check out other areas, I would suggest exploring the new developments in Gulberg (e.g. Madison Square) and on Raiwind Road (e.g. Beach Resort) as well. I hope someone who has invested in either of these projects can also share their two cents on the matter.
Good luck!

I’d suggest having a look at Lake city as well. They are even offering their clients the option of paying via installments. All the info is present on their website. They are currently selling commercial plazas, buildings, and plots in the best area of Lahore.

Dear Faisal,
If you are still looking for any investment options for rental income pls feel free to contact me in this regard.
Khalid Javaid
0321-5533374

1 Like

We need investor in our business
Safe and profitable investment
Partnership agreement tenor will be minimum 12 months
End of contract investment money will be paid back in full
Invest minimum 12 Lac get a monthly return 120,000pkr is net
net profit only
Gross can not taken before 6 month

• annual Appreciation of 10% to 15%
    Further details WhatsApp 0305-9895220

Hey Khalid Shb,
What type of investment options you’ve have? I am looking for rental property and I have 2 plots in DHA Lahore, and want to build house for selling purpose. Also let me know latest construction price in Pakistan and the exact cost for 10 Marla house,
Thanks,

Asalamu Alykum Faisal Sb.
Greetings of The Day!
My Name is Atif Hussain Shah and i am from Zameen.com (Project Sales Department).
Sir If You are still looking for Rental Income Project in ISB or LHR, I can offer You from 6% to 14% Per Year On Instalments Or on Cash.
For Further Please contact with me in DM

Thanks & Regards