Investments In Dubai UAE

Investment in real estate, Dubai.

Best investment opportunities In Dubai UAE offered at DAMAC properties. One of the top leading Real Estate Builders in the Gulf region.

DAMAC Properties’ business model is based on a phased strategy of “Buy”, “Design”, “Sell” and “Build”, supported by constant customer care and close control over the development process to ensure each property is of the highest quality possible.

Proud partners with Paramount Hotels and resorts, FENDI Casa homes and Versace homes. Building one of the world’s top Golf courses by Donald Trump at AKOYA by DAMAC.

Winner of over all 50 awards since 2005 which includes:

1.Best Golf course development in the world by AKOYA. (International property Awards).

2.5 Arabian property awards in 2013 for best Development, Marketing for Dubai with DAMAC towers by Paramount hotel and resorts.

3.Best residential high rise development for Dubai. DAMAC towers by paramount.

4.2013 best business industry awards – Real estate CEO of the year.

As they are the safest and the best investment projects currently available in Dubai, as all the registration process in done transparently by Dubai land government.

For best investment proposal and plans please do contact me.

Email: Syed.Sami@damacgroup.com

Cell: +971506560702

From 10:00am till 7:00pm UAE.

People who invested in Dubai from outside UAE suffered huge setback in 2008-2010 especially those who were paying in installments. The whole economy went down the drain. The bubble had burst and developers went boom!

After that things have started to pick up again and the bubble will build up again and then burst with bang once more. Dubai is a cyclical disaster zone for overseas investors.

If you have or you can set up a business in Dubai then it makes good sense to buy a residential property at the Palm and avoid rental payments. If you are there on a long term job, then again you should buy a residential apartment or villa as per affordability.

But with no income inside UAE, it is not a good investment.

Questions and Answers:

1. Did Abu Dhabi bail out Dubai in February 2009 to rescue the sinking ship of its economy? True or False?

Answer: True (The central bank for the United Arab Emirates (UAE) bought $10 billion-worth of Dubai's five-year bonds. Abu Dhabi paid for it because it would not let the second-biggest member of the UAE fail).

1. In the same year in November 2009, Dubai got another $10 billion injection from the Abu Dhabi government and a couple of Abu Dhabi banks when Dubai World, a big government-owned conglomerate, entered major debt restructuring talks. True or False?

Answer True.

1. A new deadline has come for Dubai to pay back the crises debt money it received from Abu Dhabi and it does not have the money to pay? True or False?

Answer: True (Dubai has to repay $10 billion in 2014 – the money that it received in the midst of the financial crisis five years ago, but the due date had to be extended because Dubai cannot pay. Now Dubai is in the final stages of another Abu Dhabi roll out: Dubai’s debt is being restructured because it cannot meet its previous deadline)

1. In 2008/2009 many people were forced to dump their bank-installment cars at the airport and escape because they became unable to pay their debts. Even their real estate investments went down the toilet. True or False?

Answer: True.

1. For Dubai’s economic troubles, the real estate market was the biggest factor. True or False?

1. Dubai’s economy is based on Commercial Tourism and the biggest component of that is prostitution? True or False?

Answer: True (Pimp mafias and hotels bring women to Dubai from all over the world, and they provide their services in hotels openly. They even meet you in the lift if you are going to your floor in the night and ask if you want to have a drink with her)

1. Many wise people said those investors who are crying now because they lost money in Dubai properties faced this situation due to lack of barkat and Allah’s blessings in an economy based on prostitution.True or False?

1. Pakistan property investments like DHA, Bahria and Multi have given record breaking price appreciation if you look at only the last 1-2 years? True or False?

Answer: True (Even countries like UK, US and Canada don’t offer the same type of opportunity in real estate sector. Many overseas Pakistanis from these countries and the Gulf countries are addicted to Pakistan property scene and try to invest in big brands here. They can multiply their money here without any risk.)

1. It is better to buy a plot in Pakistan which can be passed on to your next generations rather than to invest in dubai apartments and as you know many of these apartments are built on artificial Land on the sea. True or False??

Answer: True (Apartments have a limited life. After that they become old and insects and ugly look. There is a big cockroach problem. Then rental value drops. And your next generation cannot do anything because new investors will not pay too much for a property like that. Eventually the building will be demolished).

1. In the same amount of money that you will use for buying something in Dubai, you can buy a a very lucrative commercial property in Pakistan and get income sitting at home in pakistan with your loved ones. True or False??

Answer: True (In any case, as compared to life in Pakistan, Dubai is very boring. How long you can you keep going to malls? And besides, you only get a residence visa when you buy a property in dubai. You don’t get a job. And the job market is full of Indians working in CEO and human resource positions. They don’t hire a Pakistani).

It is better to go for investment in pearl Qatar as compared to investment in dubai. Qatar has vast reserves of gas. It will never experience a sudden dip like Dubai inshaAllah.

And Qatar is growing faster. Population is increasing now steadily because of companies going there to get project contracts for world cup stadiums and railway works.

At the moment, rental value is low in pearl apartments as compared to palm in dubai, but after some time situation will change.

With Dubai, there is the risk of another collapse. Because they inflate their economy on artificial indicators. They are not standing on solid ground like Qatar.

But best is Pakistan if you compare value for money, and solidity of investment. In Pakistan, cities like Islamabad, Lahore, Faisalabad and Multan are growing like crazy. Now DHA is announcing its brand new project in Multan not far from Bosan Road, where already Wapda Town plots are going for 1 crore plus!

Lahore is expanding on Raiwind Road and Multan Road plus near new airport.

Islamabad zones are almost filled up and Islamabad schemes have reached near Taxila and Wah. Plus there are schemes on GT Road even after Rawat.

Million Dollar Question:

• If something hits the fan again and people start to leave Dubai again as they did before, who will rent the apartment? And if people will not rent it, then who will buy it?

• And Dubai does not have the kind of economic base (it does not even have oil) that can guarantee nothing will hit the fan again. It is running on commercial tourism and some business investment. If commercial tourism goes (for example if there is a major war involving Iran and gcc countries), no one will pay even pennies for dubai property.

In Pakistan, we have all seen that even during world record number of bombings in the country, prices of property kept doubling and again doubling in Islamabad, Lahore and Multan (Look at the performance of DHA, Bahria, Multi, Wapda Town, Sukh Chayn etc).

Last two years of property graph in Pakistan shows you that, Pakistan real estate stands on solid footing.

Why? Pakistanis cannot just take a flight on Fly-Dubai and escape. They have to live and die here.

But in Dubai, with any problem people just fly away to their countries. And even traffic on the roads disappears. This happened in 2008-2009.

THANK YOU FOR YOU INTEREST.

As we all know about the ression that hit uae which started by 2008,which i can tell you why exactly it happened, the Land regulatory system in uae was not implemented which is Law #9 ammendment of property law in resprct to defaults. This law was regulated by end dec 2009 which gave rights to the investor payments security as well as implemented Strata law as well as est, EScrow account for off plan projects. All these were made only due to the massive ammount of multiple builders entering uae and setting up a fake or bogus builder agencies , which sold same projects to multiple buyers which never really existed. By the start of 2003 these so called Mickey mouse builders who penetrated the market in a massive manner lead to failuire of completed projects, and by end 2007 there were 900 private builders available in the market . There are only 3 to 4 ligit builders that existed then and now are Emaar(goverment which holds 70percent of lands in uae)Nakheel and Dubai properties( private which holds 10 percent of lands ) ad DAMAC which holds 20 percent of the land in uae.

Even then these 4 builders had their projects delivered to their customers. Only those investors were hit who invested n bogus properties and were unable to recover at that time.

I am sending you the links which will exactly help you understand how the system works here now. There is also an agency known as RERA (real estate regulatory agency) which regulates the agent licences and project lisences of builders, plus the dubai land which is also Dubai land regulatory dept which is also a geverment body . As we all know in respect to laws and regulations this country does not compromise at all.

1-www.dubailand.gov.ae/english/tashjee/rulesandRegulations.aspx

2-www.dubailand.gov.ae/english/about_us/about_rera.aspx

3-www.damacproperties.com/en

4-www.hotstats.com

FYI.

BY DEC-2013 OCCUPANCY RATE IN DXB WAS 88.3PERCENT MORE THAN ANY PLACE IN THE WORLD.

AND GOPPAR VALUED 323.04$ (GROSS OPERATING PROFIT PER AVAILABLE ROOM.

DUBAI ITSELF INCOUNTERED MORE VISITORS BY DEC 2013 THAN THE LAGEST AIRPORT IN THE WORLD LONDON Heathrow Airport.

WE STUDY STATS THATS ALL WHAT IS IMP IN INVESTMENTS.

Wow , i must say Dubai had an impact on you big time . When we talk about smart investments and good ROI all that matters is Good returns in short term investments . As i am not a local or an old resident of UAE , my trip to uae this year yes this very year , not for the first time. Got a job as the prospects here broadens the experience . I would suggest for you to come to Dubai and experience the life here itself rather than word to mouth experience. Practicality and statistics are the main characteristics that define and conclude results.

For your answer no 3 ,Dubai City itself has generated more than the ammount that it had to pay back and had recovered it losses entirely through tourism , and people coming in massively from central asia specially.

AS for you point number 8 . Where do you think the people will generate enough income to spend on hefty amount of non development charges this and tat everything in DHA is related to dues and sucking money out of the general public, not from those with influence but from those who spend all their lives saving money for the next generation.

taxes load a hundred rupee card what do u get, nothing just enough to play the miss call games..;).

Prostitution issue that you have raised is a global issue lets be logical ive heard the same lift story back home from a collegue of mine like about 5 or 6years ago and i belive if some one would go through this discussion will also agree. So prostitution is just one segment. I live in the hub of dubai Deira dubai where u must of heard the similar stories. I am living there currently as well , never encountered such a moment . Night clubs are there as in every other tourist attracting countries. Even in our country yes pakistan dont say there is no such pimp mafia , there is but only and only backed up by the goverment my friend. We all know about that exactly, atleast this country enforces law that they apply to everyone. Land mafia is massive in pakistan no proper land registration supervision . People trying to cut off each other pockets just to fill in theirs, and i can go on..

I am talking about smart investments not the long life investments so that our people can benifit from forien investments and atleat live an affordable life back home.

Now i would like you to research a bit on few things .

1-LEARN ABOUT RENTAL POOL SCHEME

2-DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A HOTEL, HOTEL APARTMENT , HOTEL ROOMS IN TOWERS

3-PLEASE VISIT DAMAC WEBSITE TO LEARN ABOUT THE PRODUCT

4-ON BUYING A VILLA , OR A TOWNHOUSE IN DAMAC AKOYA , YOU R GIVEN A TITLE DEED AND THE OWNERSHIP OF THE LAND PLUS RESIDENCE VISA OFCOURSE AS WE ALL KNOW.WHEN I SAY OWNERSHIP OF THE LAND I MEAN YOU OWN THE LAND AND WHAT SO EVER IS BUILT ON IT .

WHEN TALKING ABOUT INVESTMENTS, CLEAR TRANSPARENT AND PROFITABLE SENARIOS ARE KEPT IN MIND NOT THE SOCIAL ACTIVITIES,FORIEN OR LOCAL BODIES ARE INVOLVED IN MY FRIEND.

Pk1,

What do you think of realty investment in Istanbul?

Istanbul was a great market to invest in 5 years ago. The currency has taken a tumble against the dollar over the past few months because of the Gezi park protests and the general population getting fedup with Erdogan. I visit Turkey every few months and have some property interests there. I would be a seller at this point and not a buyer.

I can not say much about turkey as i have not been there. As i can only say the political and economical instability always effects the ROI no matter where it is due to frieng investments being drawn out . As you have said you would be a selleer rather than a buyer which indicates the risk probability of market fail. People pull out their money and try to invest in other countries with a slight long term profit incomes.

Why i say dubai is Dubai’s economy is no longer reliant on oil, but is more diversified, relying heavily on trade, services and finance sectors. Dubai has also implemented a strategy to make it the capital of the Islamic economy. The seven strategic directions of Dubai as a global leader in Islamic economy include: Islamic finance; halal food; family friendly tourism, Islamic digital economy;fashion, arts & design; economic education; and Islamic standards & certification. In addition, Dubai has already launched plans to be the global centre for issuance of sukuk (Islamic corporate bonds) and the establishment of an Islamic Governance Centre and the Dubai Centre for Islamic Banking & Finance.

DAMAC,rang the market opening bell to celebrate the listing of a US$650 million dollar (AED 2.39 billion) Sukuk NASDAQ Dubai on 2014-04-22.

Luxury developer DAMAC Properties has welcomed a report by Global Property Guide which has revealed that the UAE is among the top 5 countries in the MENA region in terms of rental yields.

The study compared the rental yields of apartments, all about 120sqm in size, across various countries. With gross rental yields of 6.89% per annum, the UAE ranks slightly behind Jordan, but is ahead of Egypt, Morocco and Lebanon.

"The UAE has higher rental returns than some of the most popular locations for property investment in the world. With yields at 6.89%, the UAE offers much higher rental returns than for example the UK and more than double the rental yield of Hong Kong

Dubai’s many free zones are another aspect of the city’s growing economy. Established as a way of attracting more foreign investment, free zones adhere to unique laws regarding ownership, taxation and labour. Unlike businesses in the rest of Dubai, which require at least 51% ownership by a UAE national, free zone businesses can have 100% foreign ownership. Legally, companies based in free zones are considered “offshore” so they are unable to trade within the city without an agent or distributor. Free zones also tend to assist new businesses in the set up process.

Although I am not an expert of Dubai real estate market, but my friends and relatives have lost millions in Dubai. And their reading of the current boom is the same as Pk1's.

Experts have even predicted the life span of this bubble to be somewhere mid of 2017 when it bursts again. Speculators are building hype amidst Expo 2020. But this time around people are much more cautious and prepared than 2008.

Pakistani market is on much more solid ground and gives far better return than dubai, I totally agree with Pk1.

Spot on pk1, Dubai is a property investment blackhole. It sucks your investment and you get nothing out of it. I am lucky I didnt invest in previous bubble of Dubai property which pk1 referred to. A friend ended up investing in property in Dubai and incurred losses. Dubai is an ideal example of ‘all that glitters is not gold’. I would definitely advise against investment in Dubai. However this is based on my experience. Others have the right to differ.

Dubai property bubble is very unlikely to burst again !

The UAE government set new laws that are closely monitored. The new mortgage lending rules restrict loan amount that one can get from banks and financial institutions. Government this time is keeping a close eye on rent hikes and maintaining property values without speculations.

The 2020 Expo factor should also be kept in mind !

Dubai hopes to attract some 25 million visitors with 70% international compared to Shanghai Expo 2010, where 90% of visitors were from China. This Expo will be creating nearly a quarter of a million jobs.

Dubai is one of the world's busiest airports the major hub connecting the east and west:

-Las Vegas the gambler's attraction and night life attraction is what Dubai is offering right now leaving behind Hong Kong.

Besides the question of being right or wrong of that pimp mafia searching around for quick easy bucks. This is the norm of every entertainment hubs around the world to attract millions of visitors.

And you know when millions are interested for a short recreational trip once in a year, the need of apartment will always be on rise.

Yes one should quit the building at the right time, but vertical concepts are all around the world Manhattan to Las Vegas to Hong Kong to Abu Dhabi to Dubai. So real estate is not only plots all the time. There are different avenues in real estate sector which includes high rise vertical buildings also.

Apartment has a limited life span there is stagnancy in the growth so one should quit at an appropriate time. In the case here for Dubai, after 2020 Expo would be the right time to quit after enjoying the rental returns which would at least covers up certain Capital Investment.

Cheers

Post held for editorial review. Please Admin allow it, it took me some time really !

Dubai property bubble burst is very unlikely this time !

The UAE Government had implemented new regulations in real estate sector . There is a new mortgage lending rules restricting the loan amount that the homebuyers or apartment buyers can get from banks and financial institutions. Now there has been proper monitoring of the rent hikes and property value rise without speculations. So there are certain reasons to believe that these regulators will come into play if things get over heated.

2020 Dubai Expo will act as a catalyst for the real estate sector ! “Expo boost” will come into play for the long term BIG players surely !

The X factor 2020 Expo will likely to attract 25 million visitors with 70% International as compared to Shanghai 2010 Expo where 90 % were locals.

• Dubai being the busiest airports a major hub interconnecting east and west around the globe attracts millions of tourists every year.

The Las Vegas gambler's heaven and the nightlife shine is all what Dubai is offering right now leaving behind Hong Kong and many others in the race !

So the question of being it is right or wrong about the pimpss mafias searching around for quick bucks just keep it aside. The entertainment industry has the similar traits to offer and to attract millions for their short recreational trip !

Real Estate is not just PLOTS there are other avenues as well with skyscrapers all around the globe from Manhattan to Las Vegas to Abu Dhabi to Hong Kong to Dubai.

Yes one should keep in mind the EXIT strategy of Apartment Investment as with the passage of time the building value depreciates and the apartment price will be stagnant BUT after enjoying some rental returns one should quit after 2020 Expo in this case for Dubai.

Cheers

Dubai is a big no no for me. Whenever I visit there It gives me the same feelings as Vegas which also has the gambler's attitude towards everything be it investment/profession or relationship or whatever. Both make people rich overnight and strip them off of it even shorter(gamlble). As you mentioned barakat is missing in these avenues which are full of open disobedience to Allah(SWT) especialy from those who claim to be Muslims.

Pk1 Please tell us about Istanbul?

Sinful bhai I am sorry I am not aware of investment in Istanbul but the economy of Turkey is growing so it should be a good investment in principle. But my view is that one should invest in Pakistan and spread it to 2-3 cities.

If you have a running business in Dubai, then by all means yes do invest in Dubai. But if you have no solid source of income in Dubai (and that should be either business or some sort of very secure long-term job) then yes buy a villa or apartment. Otherwise, my advice is to avoid.